Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #201
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

wow this is cool still a little confused but i see most members are so thats ok
i have 33,718...wow...and i just got 24 from a friend1 VERY COOL

hehehe..i think i'm gonna like this

GOod Work Justin! You're always hard at work trying to make this site better/more fun !
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #202
Rock Lee pwns
Webkinz :)

INDiGO SHOCK is on a distinguished road

I understand where you're coming from, but i don't really think this is necessary.
I mean, if someone has more than other people, the other people may feel bad, and well, yeah, i don't really like the idea. But it's your forum, and i'm not trying to be rude, so please dont get mad at me, i'm just stating my opinion and trying to be polite about it.
INDiGO SHOCK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #203
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
I know, I kinda maxed it out the one time..

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

No, but it takes time to go to a thread, load it, post it.. etc..
Yes, but that can also fall under the category of "Posting for post count".... Most of it isn't sincere at all. All the threads look the same and the personal responses get mixed in all the copy/pasting. Not very welcoming
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #204
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Wow, I just got a PM...

Thank you for this valuable gift. I am now up to $51.25 plus bottle caps!

Joking aside, I copied the PM here so that people can see what they get when someone donates to them.

Hmm
400 for you! wow i like this system. . . too bad i am going to be broke by the end of the day. but i like it because if it is a 'thanks for posting' rep then you could just give like 20. but some people may get cheap, no?
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #205
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Very Interesting. Unfortunately I am more of a reader, lol...sounds like it might get me to be more active though!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #206
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by INDiGO SHOCK
I understand where you're coming from, but i don't really think this is necessary.
I mean, if someone has more than other people, the other people may feel bad, and well, yeah, i don't really like the idea. But it's your forum, and i'm not trying to be rude, so please dont get mad at me, i'm just stating my opinion and trying to be polite about it.
I'm pretty sure that is why he decided to hide everyones amount from everyone else That way it isn't another competition
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #207
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
Ok 500 then. . . what would the right amount be anyway? and can you all see mine too?
I can't see your's. If you have 500 and you decide to give someone 500. You are down to 0.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #208
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ok, now I'm curious (sorry if this has already been addressed). So let's say I give someone WI$, so then they get a PM letting them know that I did that. Would they in turn then be "charged" for the PM? Or do we not get penalized for PMs sent by admins?
Maggie Mae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #209
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by INDiGO SHOCK
You can't see other people's WI$.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #210
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
400 for you! wow i like this system. . . too bad i am going to be broke by the end of the day. but i like it because if it is a 'thanks for posting' rep then you could just give like 20. but some people may get cheap, no?
Thank you but that was unneeded. Really, I was joking about the $50.25 plus bottle caps... Oy, I should not make jokes like that.

But thank you for your generosity. That was so sweet of you.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: