Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #181
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

All I can say at this point is OH MY GOSHH and WOW!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #182
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Okay cool. I figured if there was a cost still, it's probably very very small.

Cause if we want to, we can choose to give some of our WI$ to others. Hence why it shows under others avvies, but under our own it says "check" as in checking our balance
I don't see why it would cost to PM..

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Ya, and this isn't going to resolve the "posting for post count" issue either.. They'll just do it more... And think of all the duplicate threads there were... Watch out now! LOL
But there is a limit to how many reps you can give out.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #183
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
If that is the case, won't that have some people giving out reps just to earnWI$? Isn't that something you would like to avoid? And sort of detract from the whole idea of why you give a rep?
It takes time and effort to give out rep.

I'm not too worried about rep spam... Fluff posts bug all users, but rep is a communication between two members, one saying to the other, "Thank you for this wonderful post that gave me information or made my day!"

Rep means a lot to small posters, who might not get it if there was a cost attached. I believe in spreading rep freely and rewarding many instead of just a few.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #184
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Oh... And can other people see your WI dollars, or is that private to you and the mods and admins?

Hmm
No, but from what I can see, I can GIVE YOU some of my Bux....am I correct in this assumption, Justin?
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #185
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
If that is the case, won't that have some people giving out reps just to earnWI$? Isn't that something you would like to avoid? And sort of detract from the whole idea of why you give a rep?
I don't think that we do get points, because I am always giving out rep to people who help me, and I haven't noticed any change in my points except when I post.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #186
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
but do you have to lose it. . . i would give some to you but dk how so rep.
The amount you would give is the amount you lose.

Oh, to give, just click the "Give WI$" under the avatar.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #187
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
I don't see why it would cost to PM..

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Ya I hope they do away with that cost completely if it isn't already removed
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #188
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

i am embarrassed by my number. . . let me give some out.
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #189
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Yes, Pounder, Justin has given us a 48 rep/day amount. This was upped from a 24 just a few months ago on Melissa30067's thread.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #190
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pounder

True for the reps... but there is no limit on the copy/pasting people do in certain sections...
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: