Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #171
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Justin's already fixed that, I think. Gift gurus have no penalty, at least, but I don't know about Gifted members.
Okay cool. I figured if there was a cost still, it's probably very very small.

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
??why does it all say [Give WI$]?
Cause if we want to, we can choose to give some of our WI$ to others. Hence why it shows under others avvies, but under our own it says "check" as in checking our balance
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #172
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
??why does it all say [Give WI$]?
To give points to other members.

Like, if I gave you x amount of points, those points I gave to you will be added to your balance.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #173
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Yes, your money amount goes up with each rep you give out.
If that is the case, won't that have some people giving out reps just to earnWI$? Isn't that something you would like to avoid? And sort of detract from the whole idea of why you give a rep?
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #174
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

WOW - I'm impressed - I understand most of it...I think the rest will become more clear as we experience it.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #175
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

i am really confused. I think this would be especially stressful for new members, lol. and how do you see someone elses and if you give it do you have to lose it?
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #176
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
If that is the case, won't that have some people giving out reps just to earnWI$? Isn't that something you would like to avoid? And sort of detract from the whole idea of why you give a rep?
Ya, and this isn't going to resolve the "posting for post count" issue either.. They'll just do it more... And think of all the duplicate threads there were... Watch out now! LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #177
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
I agree. I have not signed up for message boards before specifically because they had such systems of assigning values to the numbers of posts people made. I really dislike that someone should be counted as more valuable a member of a message board just because that person posts more than another. It shouldn't be about the quantity of posts you make, but about the quality.

I also don't appreciate that it now sounds like we're restricted in how many PMs we can send, based on how many WI$ we have. Granted, it looks like I have a fair amount of WI$, but if I want to lurk and occasionally send messages to my friends, I feel like I should be allowed to do so.

Oh well, I guess this gives me a good reason to quit coming to WI!
Don't quit yet.

Justin has been revising the system continually based on our feedback today. (Which I must say is AWESOME!)

Give him a chance.

Besides, if you quit WI, you won't win first place in Dr. Seuss contests anymore. And that would be a tragedy.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #178
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
To give points to other members.

Like, if I gave you x amount of points, those points I gave to you will be added to your balance.
but do you have to lose it. . . i would give some to you but dk how so rep.
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #179
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Hmm since you asked I clicked on yours...I could donate with a certain % off and I gave you 1WI$. Then, when I checked mine it showed up as a donation. My count is : 130,660 WI$
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #180
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
I know that I'm reading on page 6 even though this thread is up to page 16 already and the answer may follow already but what is/are "postbits" and where is the "postbit section"? Thanks for your help.

[/size] beekay

My First and My Favorite
I misunderstood what postbits were.

Apparently, from what I understand now, the postbit section is the part right underneath your avatar where it says post #, WI join date (month/year), giftz points, etc.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: