Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #161
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
<snip>

Justin - is there a reason why it is in the postbits? I guess I just don't understand that because post counts and reputation points were never in the postbit section.

I know that I'm reading on page 6 even though this thread is up to page 16 already and the answer may follow already but what is/are "postbits" and where is the "postbit section"? Thanks for your help.

beekay

My First and My Favorite
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #162
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

This is a good asset I think.

Thanks Justin.
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #163
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
Interesting idea Justin although I am curious to see how it all works, but right now I am confused. And I read every post on this thread!

As a fairly new user to WI, I am not so interested in my number of posts I make as with having them not appearing worthless or “stupid”. As far as Reps, I do not strive for them, but am so trilled and excited when I do receive one. This system makes me wonder if I should be even more concerned and if I am not contributing enough or at least not enough worthwhile posts.

In fact, I may be different than most, but I can see myself hesitating to respond to posts and actually cutting back.

If I understand correctly, as a Webkinz I should avoid PMs because they cost me. In other words, use them when I send private information that I do not want others to see since all is displayed on a user’s homepage? If I respond to a PM, is there a charge?

I could add more questions, but there are more and more posts, so hopefully my questions will be asked answered. If not....
I'm thinking the charging for PMs is so as to deter people that spam others in PMs ... though I'm not sure I like it either. I have a lot of good reasons to PM people instead of leave VMS ... oh ! And duh, just remembered when we trade we send PMs to let people know to check our gift exchanges for responses AND are NOT supposed to leave VMs ... hmm ...
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #164
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Thanks to all of you for explaing about the GE's and the thank you's. I'll just continue to give out reps and I'll reconsider the gift exchange program. And Justin, thanks for answering our questions and thanks for working so hard to make WI a fun and exciting place to visit. (Goodness knows this thread is hopping today!)
I hope you do reconsider the GE program.

The GE can be a lot of fun.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #165
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Wow, just when I thought I'd caught up on all the posts, a ton more are there to read.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how this new system works, but will leave my questions out for now. The first day is always flooded with things to work through, and most of my questions have been asked at this point, so I'm excited to see it all in action.
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #166
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Exactly.. I had been posting here and there in it...but i just felt that my posts were being mixed in w/ all the copy/pastes... NOT personal or welcoming AT ALL. All the threads look the same. LOL
Amen! I know people mean well by giving out the instructions, but sometimes people just want a friendly "hello".
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #167
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
I'm thinking the charging for PMs is so as to deter people that spam others in PMs ... though I'm not sure I like it either. I have a lot of good reasons to PM people instead of leave VMS ... oh ! And duh, just remembered when we trade we send PMs to let people know to check our gift exchanges for responses AND are NOT supposed to leave VMs ... hmm ...
Justin's already fixed that, I think. Gift gurus have no penalty, at least, but I don't know about Gifted members.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #168
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

??why does it all say [Give WI$]?
dandogkinie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #169
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

If I'm not an Insider Insider, I will feel like an Outsider Insider. LOL

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #170
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Do you get points for voting on threads?
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: