Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #141
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

Great idea and great day finally I can get a treetop room for my toucan. Before today it was not an option but I wrote and called Ganz. Anyway great idea you all work very hard thanks!!!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:10 PM   #142
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
Interesting, But I am a bit confused. So this will tell us how important we are? On here at least? Why do we need to know how important we are? Aren't well all important in our own way? What about the people that barely have any WI$? Are they just members,of no importance to us?

And, accordding to the front, it says we will be able to 'spend' these points, I am guessing it's a new WI Currency? So, therefore we have to buy some things that we want now? Interesting.

Just filled to the brim with questions. Excuse them if they sound rude because I did not intend them to be.

- SS
I think he's trying to make it show our "importance" as little as possible as it's become a contest for some + he doesn't like that. He really wants this to be more of a reward system for being helpful than a status one ... though I think those that wanna use it as a status system can always find a way no matter what Justin implements.
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #143
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

How are all the copy/paste posts of the Welcome section going to be treated... there are lots of copy/paste that go around there and in the Look What I Got section...

i'm hoping those get less than the personal responses people make??
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #144
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Actually, the GE can be an awesome place for small traders.

When I started in the GE, I had two pets. I refuse to trade my pets PSIs, and loved the one exclusive that I had, so I started my GE with a cash cow trophy, a bunch of stuff from the Wheel of Yum, and some click to win items.

I've never had a big GE, but I have done just fine with trading.

(A look at my house thread will confirm this. My house is chock full of exclusives and other goodies gotten from trading on the big GE.)

I think that everyone who is polite and considerate should be able to trade... We all get a value out of it, small and big traders too!

Hmm
Here is a link to a thread that I wrote about being a small trader on WI:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...der-wi-260711/ <-- LINK

No one should be afraid of becoming gifted. We all have stuff to offer, and one person's trash is another person's treasure.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #145
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
I think he's trying to make it show our "importance" as little as possible as it's become a contest for some + he doesn't like that. He really wants this to be more of a reward system for being helpful than a status one ... though I think those that wanna use it as a status system can always find a way no matter what Justin implements.
Or rather, I meant, not use IT as a status system, but can find SOMETHING in the forum to use as a status symbol
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #146
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Are you planning on making a thread on how to get WI$ and how to use them correctly?

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yup yup.

It doesn't tell you how important you are, just how invested you are in WI. Others won't see how much you have, so it's between you and the system. You will be able to spend the points on WI services (I think... )

It was probably WI$100, but should be WI$1,000 as of this morning. I'll give you the extra
Thank you Justin.

Last edited by pounder; 03-09-2009 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #147
hat's wrong with
Webkinz :)

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It doesn't tell you how important you are, just how invested you are in WI. Others won't see how much you have, so it's between you and the system. You will be able to spend the points on WI services (I think... )
Ohh, I get it now! .

Services as in:
Exclusive avatars?
Contests?
Raffles?
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #148
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
How are all the copy/paste posts of the Welcome section going to be treated... there are lots of copy/paste that go around there and in the Look What I Got section...

i'm hoping those get less than the personal responses people make??
I'm trying on that one.. Basically, that's going to require some intervention by the staff... We'll figure it out
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #149
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
Are you planning on making a thread on how to get WI$ and how to use them correctly?
Probably a section in the FAQ, as well. Yep.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #150
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

The "Inside Insider" feature intrigues me very much. While I think I will like to use this feature at this point I can only afford 1 month of it. Hopefully I am able to earn more WI $ to be able to continue to use the services.
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: