Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #131
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
What kind of present? Because my BD is today..
I meant, how much WI$?
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #132
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

What kind of present? Because my BD is today..
Happy Birthday !!

I * think * he said the present is some WI$
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #133
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
I totally agree! I have considered becoming a gift trainee, but I really don't have the time or money to buy all the trading cards, pet of the months, lip gloss and other stuff you need to have a decent thread (It was my understanding that if your gift thread wasn't used enough you could get your gift status taken away right?) I also can't go onto the Webkinz World trading room everyday looking for lava lamps and hockey furniture (Lol). I think it's great that people do this and enjoy it, but I don't think their posts should be worth more than others who come on here just to make new friends and to cheer up and chill out with the ones they already have. I also think if you're going to charge for PM's, then you should charge everybody. It's like having to pay a tax for your privacy.

I also don't like putting a dollar value on a thank you to someone whose helped me out. If I only give them $10 because I don't have a lot of money, am I cheap? I think it's a good idea in some ways, but it may cause some unexpected problems in others.
Actually, the GE can be an awesome place for small traders.

When I started in the GE, I had two pets. I refuse to trade my pets PSIs, and loved the one exclusive that I had, so I started my GE with a cash cow trophy, a bunch of stuff from the Wheel of Yum, and some click to win items.

I've never had a big GE, but I have done just fine with trading.

(A look at my house thread will confirm this. My house is chock full of exclusives and other goodies gotten from trading on the big GE.)

I think that everyone who is polite and considerate should be able to trade... We all get a value out of it, small and big traders too!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #134
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin

You don't have to give them any WI$. Giving them rep also gives them WI$ from the system account, giving them WI$ is an extra something if you would like to.
So if we give rep, we get $$ and that person we repped gets $$? NICE!!
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #135
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Done!

For the most part, yes. Also, with "birthday presents", the system will give you a present from the WI central account on your birthday.
Oh, please let it be placemats! Please let it be placemats! (Lol)
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #136
hat's wrong with
Webkinz :)

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

Interesting, But I am a bit confused. So this will tell us how important we are? On here at least? Why do we need to know how important we are? Aren't well all important in our own way? What about the people that barely have any WI$? Are they just members,of no importance to us?

And, accordding to the front, it says we will be able to 'spend' these points, I am guessing it's a new WI Currency? So, therefore we have to buy some things that we want now? Interesting.

Just filled to the brim with questions. Excuse them if they sound rude because I did not intend them to be.

- SS
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #137
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wistcottage
I think it is private- I can see mine but can't seem to see anyone else's

I agree. The only this I can see under someone else's avatar and join date is "[Give WI$]". It is an active link that when I click on it I am able to give someone some of my WI$. Another form of rep?

beekay

My First and My Favorite
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #138
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Happy Birthday !!

I * think * he said the present is some WI$
Thanks!
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #139
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I am honestly pretty confused about this but ill learn some how! im sure its an awesome idea Justin!
runlikethewind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #140
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
So if we give rep, we get $$ and that person we repped gets $$? NICE!!
Yup yup.

View Post Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial
Interesting, But I am a bit confused. So this will tell us how important we are? On here at least? Why do we need to know how important we are? Aren't well all important in our own way? What about the people that barely have any WI$? Are they just members,of no importance to us?

And, accordding to the front, it says we will be able to 'spend' these points, I am guessing it's a new WI Currency? So, therefore we have to buy some things that we want now? Interesting.

Just filled to the brim with questions. Excuse them if they sound rude because I did not intend them to be.

- SS
It doesn't tell you how important you are, just how invested you are in WI. Others won't see how much you have, so it's between you and the system. You will be able to spend the points on WI services (I think... )

I meant, how much WI$?
It was probably WI$100, but should be WI$1,000 as of this morning. I'll give you the extra
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: