Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 05:54 PM   #1151
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by lorkinz
I know that I am not speaking against anyone here.just the system needs a few little tweaks to get it to work in my opinion. I think the abuse will be even worse than the rep abuse was Because of it being called money. Sorry if I offended you I was thinking along the lines of where I post and a awful lot of it is just having fun and chatting not sure I like the idea of getting paid for that
I agree with that. I think that people might seriously go crazy with posting. Since 'money' is involved, it has turned a lot of people on.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #1152
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Oh you know, I just answered my own question.. You will be able to see all the transactions... it will display on like page 1, 2, 3.. Last
Like that.. So that is neat
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:59 PM   #1153
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Oh, and to anyone wondering, the bugs will be fixed by Justin, he was working on it yesterday.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Has it been posted by someone if you can see all the transactions? or will we just see a certain amount?
I have pages of transactions.

---------- pounder added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pixelgirl242
I agree with that. I think that people might seriously go crazy with posting. Since 'money' is involved, it has turned a lot of people on.
It will die down eventually like the reps.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Oh you know, I just answered my own question.. You will be able to see all the transactions... it will display on like page 1, 2, 3.. Last
Like that.. So that is neat
Yes, it is neat.

Last edited by pounder; 03-10-2009 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #1154
That's right I'm a
Webkinz :)

LJ99 will become famous soon enough

i'm sorry but i dont understan.....
LJ99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #1155
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Can I take out the money after 30 days without a fee then? (sorry for so many questions)
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #1156
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by LJ99
i'm sorry but i dont understan.....
What don't you understand? I'll help.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
Can I take out the money after 30 days without a fee then? (sorry for so many questions)
No, any transaction is a fee. I think it's a 2% fee.

---------- pounder added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Here it is.
Quote:
Transaction fee of 2.0% applies on all transfers.

Last edited by pounder; 03-10-2009 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #1157
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for all your help! Rep. to you!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #1158
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way

Thanks for all your help! Rep. to you!
No problem.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:42 AM   #1159
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

To the WI Welcoming Committee:

Hey Gang,

We got off on the wrong foot the other day when we instituted the WI Bucks program. I took a stand against copied and pasted posts, because I believe that copying and pasting all over the forum should not earn people WI bucks. It just sets a bad precedent. I share your concerns for the "IDK, sorry" and the "Hahahah funny" posts and we will do our best to take care of those as well.

That said, I realize that this action hurt the feelings of some of our most welcoming and active members -- those of you who take the time to welcome each and every new member to WI. This is an awesome undertaking, and I applaud you all for it. I love how you all are helping to build and nurture this community, and I want you all to know that I am glad that you are on WI.

All that I am asking is that you personalize each note a bit. You can still copy and paste parts of your special welcome letters and poems, but make each new member feel really welcome by also responding to the content of what they said (or asked) when they introduced themselves to our community.

Believe me when I say that I value all that you do for us, it's something that I wish that I had the time and dedication for. What you do is very important to the success of this community and I'm sorry that we had this misunderstanding.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:22 AM   #1160
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
To the WI Welcoming Committee:

Hey Gang,

We got off on the wrong foot the other day when we instituted the WI Bucks program. I took a stand against copied and pasted posts, because I believe that copying and pasting all over the forum should not earn people WI bucks. It just sets a bad precedent. I share your concerns for the "IDK, sorry" and the "Hahahah funny" posts and we will do our best to take care of those as well.

That said, I realize that this action hurt the feelings of some of our most welcoming and active members -- those of you who take the time to welcome each and every new member to WI. This is an awesome undertaking, and I applaud you all for it. I love how you all are helping to build and nurture this community, and I want you all to know that I am glad that you are on WI.

All that I am asking is that you personalize each note a bit. You can still copy and paste parts of your special welcome letters and poems, but make each new member feel really welcome by also responding to the content of what they said (or asked) when they introduced themselves to our community.

Believe me when I say that I value all that you do for us, it's something that I wish that I had the time and dedication for. What you do is very important to the success of this community and I'm sorry that we had this misunderstanding.
Justin,

Thank you for this post. I know that alot of us put in many hours worth of effort each week to welcome new members to WI, because we believe in our hearts this is an amazing place. A welcome can mean so much to someone new, and it's a fabulous way to start out a new member's experience.

I understand what you are saying about adding a personal touch to each and every post you make, and I agree with you that that is truly the best thing we can do. I am happy to know that you will continue to allow members whom have worked very hard and long to put together their various welcome messages to continue to post them, so long as they also find a way to personalize their response to each member they are responding to. Thank you for allowing us this option, and for letting us continue to do something that brings a lot of us much joy.

I do wish, that when new changes come into place- that they are instituted on the day this new change goes into effect, and it's not a retroactive thing. I just feel like this decision was made, and it's like telling everyone if they ever colored with a blue crayon, we need to destroy all those creations. I accept change, and agree with change. For me personally, and a few others, it was making the change affect things in the past that was really bothersome.

As to this post you have made, I feel it's sincerity, and I can see that you've been listening to those who are expressing feelings of hurt and frustration, and a sense of no longer knowing their place here in WI. I THANK YOU for making this post. I think it will go a long way to mend the feelings of many members, and help to alleviate some concerns. It is what I find very special and unique about this site.... you DO take the time to listen and hear what the members are saying.

Thank you,
Mama Girl NH
Mama Girl NH is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: