Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #1121
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

i love this idea!!
thanks!
FunnyHoney is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #1122
Webkinz :)

1pooh2bear is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great idea, Thanks for all the great info. and WI bucks. I look forward to collecting alot more

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-26-2009 at 11:17 AM..
1pooh2bear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #1123
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Okay I absolutely LOVE the fact that the bucks go out to the 11th decimal place!!!

My partial balance is $1.35000000937

THAT's priceless!!!
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #1124
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I am sure my opinion does not matter one way or the other in this matter.... But I am still compelled to say this because I am just so angry over the way some members are being treated with this new WI Bucks system. Threads and questions and posts are being deleted. Why is that? I thought everyone had an equal voice, and an equal chance to express their opinion and feelings on this subject, whether in favor off or against the idea. I do not understand why some of those posts (very nicely written, non-offensive or attacking or breaking any WI rules) are being deleted. I do not understand why it is that some of our most active, kind, and friendly members are being "punished" for this new system. I understand if you want to make changes in the "now" and makes things different from here on out.... but I do not accept or think it's right to make these changes you want to instill now be retroactive, and go back and take post counts, rep points and actual deletion of posts made away from members. It's like punishing them NOW for something they did (which was NOT against any rules) way back when ever. It's making me very unhappy here right now. I am seeing a lot of good members becoming so frustrated, and hurt, and just tired of having to deal with something so drastic.
Yes, this is just my opinion, and I understand I am in the minority... But I do have the right to voice my concern in this upcoming and evolving change. If WI wants to change to a WI Bucks reward system, that is their decision. IF WI is going to have more pop up ads, and force us to make a decision to pay for a permium membership to not have to deal with the ads, that is also their decision. What ever the founders decide to do, it's their right and their choice and I will respect it. I, however, will seriousily be considering my time here, and whether or not this is the WI that I joined and loved and did so much to be an active part of. I have dedicated my time and energies into being a good member, into helping others and being welcoming and friendly and a good friend. Now, I'm just sad to see the recent changes and how unhappy so many good people are. I do not expect anything to come of my post. I am a single voice, but I always make sure I speak my voice- and to speak for those who may be afraid to. If this post is considered offenive... I apologize, and feel free to delete it. I know I've spoken from my heart, and I've done it with respect and consideration. That's all I can do.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #1125
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
So far I have figured out that is costs $$ to send a PM but you gain $$ by posting. How will this effect GG's who very often trade through PM's?

Also, I am GG and I have a max savings limit of 50K not 100K.

I totally understand there will be bugs to work out. I will keep watching to see how this pans out
PM's are now free to everyone! Thank goodness- I like Pm ing my friends!
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #1126
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I am sure my opinion does not matter one way or the other in this matter.... But I am still compelled to say this because I am just so angry over the way some members are being treated with this new WI Bucks system. Threads and questions and posts are being deleted. Why is that? I thought everyone had an equal voice, and an equal chance to express their opinion and feelings on this subject, whether in favor off or against the idea. I do not understand why some of those posts (very nicely written, non-offensive or attacking or breaking any WI rules) are being deleted. I do not understand why it is that some of our most active, kind, and friendly members are being "punished" for this new system. I understand if you want to make changes in the "now" and makes things different from here on out.... but I do not accept or think it's right to make these changes you want to instill now be retroactive, and go back and take post counts, rep points and actual deletion of posts made away from members. It's like punishing them NOW for something they did (which was NOT against any rules) way back when ever. It's making me very unhappy here right now. I am seeing a lot of good members becoming so frustrated, and hurt, and just tired of having to deal with something so drastic.
Yes, this is just my opinion, and I understand I am in the minority... But I do have the right to voice my concern in this upcoming and evolving change. If WI wants to change to a WI Bucks reward system, that is their decision. IF WI is going to have more pop up ads, and force us to make a decision to pay for a permium membership to not have to deal with the ads, that is also their decision. What ever the founders decide to do, it's their right and their choice and I will respect it. I, however, will seriousily be considering my time here, and whether or not this is the WI that I joined and loved and did so much to be an active part of. I have dedicated my time and energies into being a good member, into helping others and being welcoming and friendly and a good friend. Now, I'm just sad to see the recent changes and how unhappy so many good people are. I do not expect anything to come of my post. I am a single voice, but I always make sure I speak my voice- and to speak for those who may be afraid to. If this post is considered offenive... I apologize, and feel free to delete it. I know I've spoken from my heart, and I've done it with respect and consideration. That's all I can do.
You are not a single voice I also have a lot of concern about this new program I feel a lot of the fluff posts will be rewarded and posts written with fun and caring are being deleted and called fluff???? I respectfully disagree with what they are considering valuable I do not think my posts chatting and having fun with my fellow friendly moms or traders should be considered more valuable to the forum and rewarded???? How many chat and quote posts are in certain threads over and over the same type of things ha ha very funny and these will be rewarded but a hand written poem and beautiful birthday card is fluff and deleted I think this is going to be much worse and more abused than the reps because now people are placing a dollar value on it From what I have seen so far Mama Girl I can tell you I wish we could just pay for a subscription. I have been wanting to contribute financially for a long time but that option has not been there for me as they were working on it...I wonder if that had been available how much they would have needed this new program how many others tried to donate just to be given a smilie page?
lorkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #1127
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Ooohh this looks like a great feature! Thanks you Justin!!
lexi18216 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #1128
ell i'm katiee (:
Webkinz :)

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great idea Justin! I will defiantly subscribe this thread for future references!!!
klcao12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #1129
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
yep..this is just how i feel!

ALL of Funsillys poems were deleted over this...that makes me mad!

i agree with all that you said
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #1130
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I don't understand the banking. Can someone help?
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: