Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 05:01 AM   #1101
Webkinz :)

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

Well I guess that is cool.I don't post much though.
sparklekitty24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 05:24 AM   #1102
iekikah
Gift Guru

jess_h_2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. this new system is interesting! There is always something new going on here!
jess_h_2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:30 AM   #1103
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by chmoneybags
Also I've noticed, that they only show up in the WI default skin. If you use Blue or iPhone...they aren't showing up. Anybody else notice this if they change the skin.
Those are low-bandwidth skins and are not supported as full-featured versions of WI.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:30 AM   #1104

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

This is awesome!!! I cannot wait to spend my wi bucks!! :d
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:32 AM   #1105
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

I am gonna create a thread on how you can get and loose WI Bucks and how many you loose.
mouse4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:32 AM   #1106
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Those are low-bandwidth skins and are not supported as full-featured versions of WI.
Well that explains a lot LOL. I always tried using them awhile ago and I never understood why rep boxes weren't theres, and everything looked so different and such. ???
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:06 AM   #1107
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Very unique system. Thanks Justin!
dumblonde693 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #1108
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

coolio! i think they will work out!
readbooks3721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:01 AM   #1109
Hogwart is my home!

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

Wow this is so cool, I can't wait to see how this turns out
lions&wolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:09 AM   #1110
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Elena48
It is storming here and I need to get off before my computer blows up. But I wanted to express a little frustration about people posting their WI$ here. If you had $100,000 in the RW bank, would you go around telling everyone that? How do you think people would feel about you if you did? Think about that before posting your WI$.

Yes, I know what you mean... When I posted mine, everyone's tallys were visible so I figured that it did not make a difference. Now... I think it is better to keep your numbers to yourself rather than cause people to compete.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: