Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #1031
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

I lOVE this idea it is a great thing
peakaboo1517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #1032
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
So... my 61,390 WI dollars are based on how active I am on the forum, and how popular my threads are?

So would a new person start out with 0 WI dollars? Or is there a starter amount that everyone gets because everyone is valuable to WI?

Hmm
Hmm, you are creaming me! LOL I have much fewer than that! It's because of all your helpful threads and your awesome house! LOL I am glad I checked this thread, it came in use. Thanks Justin for adding this, I can't wait to see what becomes of it!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #1033
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Oh... here is another question for Justin.

(Sorry, Justin. I cannot help myself.)

Okay, I read the thing on Living Avatars and my question is... If WI gets them, do we have to use them?

I kind of love my avatar, and don't want to change it for something pre-packaged by another site. I don't want to buy clothing for my avatar, or get it special prizes. I'd like my little piratey velvety elephant avatar to stay just the way it is.

Thanks so much for answering all our questions, and for doing real time fixes. You rock.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #1034
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Oh... here is another question for Justin.

(Sorry, Justin. I cannot help myself.)

Okay, I read the thing on Living Avatars and my question is... If WI gets them, do we have to use them?

I kind of love my avatar, and don't want to change it for something pre-packaged by another site. I don't want to buy clothing for my avatar, or get it special prizes. I'd like my little piratey velvety elephant avatar to stay just the way it is.

Thanks so much for answering all our questions, and for doing real time fixes. You rock.

Hmm
Great Question... I was thinking the same thing!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #1035
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Another question for Justin:

I know that 50,000 WI bucks is the maximum deposit for the Savings account... Is that also the maximum balance? In other words, say that I have 49,000 in savings. I earn interest on that 49K until my total balance passes 50,000. Does the extra interest stay with my savings account? Or does it get disbursed back to checking as income?

Hmm
That's a good question, Hmm. The balance is gonna have to be raised.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #1036
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
That's a good question, Hmm. The balance is gonna have to be raised.
I'll raise 'em across the board soon, don't worry
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #1037
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

Arrow A suggestion for the new WI bucks

Members should be able to see how much WI bucks they recieved when, and for doing what. I just think we are all curious. Please post what you think and rate(posting and rating gets you WI bucks )
agchick110 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #1038
Proud Jesus Freak!
Webkinz :)

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Are you supposed to get Bucks when you Pm, Vm, give rep or post? Cause I get Bucks for giving rep and posting.
HarryPotterFreakazoid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #1039
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
Hmm, you are creaming me! LOL I have much fewer than that! It's because of all your helpful threads and your awesome house! LOL I am glad I checked this thread, it came in use. Thanks Justin for adding this, I can't wait to see what becomes of it!

At the time that I announced my total, WI bucks were a public thing, so of course I peeked at other folks totals. Cows creams us all.

Man, I should milk that pun for all its worth, shouldn't I?

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I'll raise 'em across the board soon, don't worry
:: Rubs hands together, and shaves head to look like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons ::

Ex-cell-ent...

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 03-09-2009 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #1040
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Justin, I'm just curious, but can you see how much others have? I would assume all of the staff could... but tell me if I'm wrong.
ave is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: