Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #1021
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

Default Re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
I think its like reps but a bit different.
That's what it reminded me of when I first saw the WI$. But I also believe it may give people a motive to join WI and post.
ChocoLab is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #1022
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I'm happy we don't know how much anybody has.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #1023
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

This is a great new feature!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #1024

meamanda will become famous soon enough

OH!! What a great ways to use WI bucks! You've done it again Justin!
meamanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #1025

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Bucks...I dont get it?

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
I agree.

I am just not grasping this... I guess I relize why they are giving out these WI bucks, but I guess if it was less complicated and less money-like I think I would understand it and like it better. Right now, since I don't really get it, I don't know if i like it or not..
It is a little confusing but I got to understand by reading a thread by MissGnomie. The link to the thread is on my original thread at the bottom in bold.

Doggiewebkinz
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #1026
YIPPEE I'm a
Gift Guru

baksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to beholdbaksak is a splendid one to behold

I love this! Someone just gave me some WI bucks! Way to go WI!
baksak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #1027

Cakesterb is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
So... my 61,390 WI dollars are based on how active I am on the forum, and how popular my threads are?

So would a new person start out with 0 WI dollars? Or is there a starter amount that everyone gets because everyone is valuable to WI?

Hmm
Good question!
Cakesterb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #1028
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Justin, great new feature.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #1029

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Giving WI bucks is just like giving reps!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #1030
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
Giving WI bucks is just like giving reps!
Actually, there is a difference.

Giving rep will increase both your WI bucks and those of the people you rep.

Giving WI bucks is a permanent transfer of WI bucks from your account to someone else's.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: