Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #91
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default re: What are WI Bucks?

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Does it cost something to give out reps? I really wish that it would not. I like giving out lots of rep to the smaller contributers on WI. If it cost me, I might only give out rep to those who create the huge guides... I think that rep is a wonderful communication system that can make others feel good when they make a helpful post. It should not be rationed.

Hmm
It does not. In fact, I think you are rewarded for giving out reps.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #92
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by hptigerlily
Thanks for hiding the totals Justin. I have to agree that I think hiding it is a good idea too.

But I would like to point out that if people are really interested in how much money a person has, they can still view the totals under a person's statistics. Personally I'm fine with that, but I'm not sure if some people might want more privacy.
I'm thinking once this program is really truly being used around the forum, WI$ being spent + given + saved, etc., the amount in the statistics won't really be indicative anyhow. Like if you started w/ 500,000 but used some of it for the subscription, and gave some to friends, etc. then you could show as having only 1,000 cause you'd used it all. Then WI$ would NOT = worth ... though it is a good idea to hide it initially when people aren't using it yet
sno4270 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #93
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Also, I hope it doesn't cost anything to continually pepper Justin with questions about this stuff!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #94
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Let me adjust that, as well... I can set it so that when you say that you want to send someone $1000, it takes the percentage off of what you sent, not taking an additional from you. (So, you send $1000, $1000 is deducted from your account and they are sent $950)
Oh that'd be nice Thanks !!!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #95
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Sorry, 50k is the max GGs can put in savings total right now. I'll adjust it over the next few days.

Let me adjust that, as well... I can set it so that when you say that you want to send someone $1000, it takes the percentage off of what you sent, not taking an additional from you. (So, you send $1000, $1000 is deducted from your account and they are sent $950)
Yes, please adjust the savings amount.

I like that much better. Makes it easier to send out $$.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #96
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

Also, I hope it doesn't cost anything to continually pepper Justin with questions about this stuff!

Hmm
It's costing us 1000 WI$ each Q we ask him that he answers !!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #97
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

So if we follow the list from the first post, we can see where we can earn more WI$. Right?
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #98
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm
xD

I think it actually counts, I mean, we are posting
rocky654 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #99
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Post counts and reputation boxes have always been in the postbit section. It was part of the modification, so I put the amounts in there. Perhaps it is too revolutionary for now, I'll go ahead and make it so you can only see your own for the time being.
Justin-

I apologize for my confusion I did not understand what post bits are because I did not notice the WI$ count underneath the avatars until just now. I was referring to the WI$ count that is listed above my "subscribed threads" link and underneath where the PM notifications are, in the top left-hand corner of the screen. I am perfectly fine with it being listed underneath our avatars when we post.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #100
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Oh thank goodness.

Because I give out rep points like *****en sailor. I normally give out lots of rep, and I was afraid that I'd go broke!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
-pup5115, birthdayman98 waz here, code orange, connie likes cupcakes, cookie was herez, cool idea-musicislife, don't be rude, exoteric was here, great idea, great idea!, gripperss<3 xd, hpf loves wi bucks!, i think i get it., jennybeevee, kh is confused :(, please explain more!!!, politeness is awesome, rock, rocky is ah-mazing, thanks justin, this is cool!, very confusing. ??, want to buy stuff!, what are wi bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks!, wi$, wow thats cool, yay! i love wi bucks!, ~kat24

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: