Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 04:28 PM   #31
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What a Rip-off of WI!!!

That's kinda offensive.....but I agree.
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #32
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Don't mean to be disrespectful, but whoever started that Website did so on 1/06/07 or so it says.
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 04:30 PM   #33
1-800 PM me
Gift Guru

yorkiedance1fan is on a distinguished road

WOaH! Like they think that will stand up to our site!
Old 12-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #34
eharres
Webkinz :)

sassykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 04:32 PM   #35
cutaypiex3101
Webkinz :)

cutiepiex3 is an unknown quantity at this point

well , thats the most HORRIBLE site i have ever seen , even compared to the fact that it copied WI
Old 12-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #36
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Rip-off WI!!!

Wow, what a rip-off! The REAL webkinz insider is sooooooooo much better!
Old 12-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #37
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

the worst thing is...that website was created before WI!
Old 12-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #38
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

My sister just wrote a really bad comment in their guestbook, and now I'm feeling guilty. Yeah, they were there before WI, and that gives us no reason to insult them. They should just keep on living their life, and we should keep on living ours. Yeah, when they try and buy the domain name, they'll see it's unavailable. But let's just shut down this thread and never hear about this again. That poor dude!! He didn't mean any harm! And here we go insulting him. This isn't the WI I know. Let's all try and be nicer. The only time we can yell at other webkinz fan sites is when the hack on to other people's accounts.

Last edited by fillymare; 12-16-2007 at 04:54 PM..
Old 12-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #39
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luv2swim24
actually, i believe that feb. 8th is before WI started, since justin has only been a member since March. maybe that was their first attempt?
My thoughts exactly.

As for the rest of you-
Yall need to take a chill pill. I especially liked in the guest book where you sweet wonderful people slammed the site owner. You should be ashamed of your behavior.

I'm actually embarassed for you.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #40
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

My sister just wrote a really bad comment in their guestbook, and now I'm feeling guilty. Yeah, they were there before WI, and that gives us no reason to insult them. They should just keep on living their life, and we should keep on living ours. Yeah, when they try and buy the domain name, they'll see it's unavailable. But let's just shut down this thread and never hear about this again. That poor dude!! He didn't mean any harm! And here we go insulting him. This isn't the WI I know. Let's all try and be nicer. The only time we can yell at other webkinz fan sites is when the hack on to other people's accounts.

yes, I'm aware that this is posted before this, but now I'm really guilty because I yelled at them, so I edited my post.

Last edited by fillymare; 12-16-2007 at 04:55 PM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: