Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Default Re: What Happened to the "Release Notes"?

Hi I am new at this but, I just got out of Webkinz world. if you scroll down a little on the front intro page in little white letters it says log in and I did, it still says they are down, buy I got all of my business done and wanted to give others a change. I am one of the older ladies, my grandkidds are the 4 legged goaty kind. My kids got me started in all of this, this was not my idea of being a stay at home mom. Right now I am taking care of my daughters account till she gets internet in Japan, my other daughters best friends computer crashed, and my stuff, what a great way to garden all winter. hope I did this right and every one can enjoy the rest of the night.:clyde::ccat:
knittinjo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #32

hhha8bfd is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: What Happened to the "Release Notes"?

they better!:fp:
hhha8bfd is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #33
Live on, Michael

KLDblue14 is on a distinguished road

Okay! I went on webkinz, its up now, but i tried to go into mypage, it said it was in maintenance! They are going to update it!

---------- KLDblue14 added 6 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

I also couldnt connect with the clubhouse right now. Its full!!!

---------- KLDblue14 added 5 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

full from the survey room.. I wouldnt go in, it might crash!

Last edited by KLDblue14; 03-07-2009 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KLDblue14 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #34
Lil Kinz
beverly is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: What Happened to the "Release Notes"?

I don't get it!. My daughter got to by one of the new tree top rooms. There are four of us with accounts in my home and none of us can get one. Ganz never posted anything about this glitch or any other ones. Should we be fed up or just be thankful we can still do the on line things some of the time? I find if I want to know something.... just come here first. You all
post more than Ganz. They just keep putting out there more and more and don't seem to know how to handle the changes they make. Two of my kids go to school for computers, and make a living as an IT. Makes me wonder who they have trying to solve theese "glitches"
I have four grown children, four grandchildren of whihich 3 of them have accounts. We allways
call each other to see if what is not going right on my account, is happening on their accounts.
Has any one else had trouble not being able to get a tree top room?
Old 03-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #35
frostman1975
DirtMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a World of Warcraft fan. What they do is a once a week shutdown for about 6 hours. They then post a message saying exactly what they are doing and how much it will improve things. It lets the users know that progress is being made to make things better and lets us know of really cool things coming when things do go back up.

If they dont tell us what happened then we assume things like "Jimmy in the computer room must have tripped over the plug again and crashed the server".
DirtMonkey is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #36
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

I agree the Release notes need to be updated. I noticed there were a few comments here regarding Ganz actually working on the weekend. Actually, given their size and the number of users, this should be a given, not just on an emergency basis. They should have a team working 24/7 for tech support. Many large companies do that just because they have to run a lot of computer programs on the weekends and at night. Ganz is a 24 hour business, given the fact the site never really is supposed to close. They should be staffed for glitches at all hours. You should be able to find someone in customer support at all hours. Things can happen at any hour if they're going to have international accounts. They need to have some people on duty at all times. This 'waiting till Monday' stuff just isn't reality anymore in this world.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #37
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

one question.... Did they fix the adoption glitch????
Old 03-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #38
cookiecrumbles

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblesluver821
one question.... Did they fix the adoption glitch????
No, they didn't I just adopted to and I got locked out. But i found a way back in!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #39
Gift Trainee
vanboingy is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you going to share the way back in?
Old 03-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #40
frostman1975
DirtMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
I agree the Release notes need to be updated. I noticed there were a few comments here regarding Ganz actually working on the weekend. Actually, given their size and the number of users, this should be a given, not just on an emergency basis. They should have a team working 24/7 for tech support. Many large companies do that just because they have to run a lot of computer programs on the weekends and at night. Ganz is a 24 hour business, given the fact the site never really is supposed to close. They should be staffed for glitches at all hours. You should be able to find someone in customer support at all hours. Things can happen at any hour if they're going to have international accounts. They need to have some people on duty at all times. This 'waiting till Monday' stuff just isn't reality anymore in this world.
Actually, even with World of Warcraft which is a produces over $50 million per month in revenue, they don't have 24/7 tech support. If that is the case then I can't see Ganz doing it.
DirtMonkey is offline Male
Closed

Tags
post problem notices, pounder, ww updates

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: