Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: What Happened to the "Release Notes"?

Maybe the ones making the mistakes at Ganz are somehow connected to the CEOs, etc., of the US companies needing the bailouts. I was actually thinking about buying the signature panda, even though I have sworn off spending any money on anything except for adoptions needed to keep accounts current. However, I have all the bears on one acct and the signature seemed like a nice addition. But I am beginning to think I will give that money to a food bank for someone that would really appreciate the money. Obviously, Ganz has little appreciation for the monies it gets--or they wouldn't be treating their customers the way they do.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed that the Extravenza, or whatever it is called, is one week later than last year's, so that if you opened accts on the first day of last year's, you will not be albe to use this year's freebies to keep those accts current? Ganz just gets greedier and greedier.

If I wasn't so far along on the diplomas, I will undoubtedly be long gone. I may still give up. All this down time, etc., is getting to be too much.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
daveguenther is an unknown quantity at this point

Time for Ganz to start doing updates when it is convenient for us and not necessarily them! How about doing updates say from 1AM till 7AM. Don't take all the daytime hours away, especially on a Saturday.
daveguenther is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #13
i <3 being a

brittany13star is on a distinguished road

defintley!
brittany13star is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I agree it would be nice for them to let us know what's happening and when we can play on the site again. I have this week lost the chance to play on my Asian account for two days, on my North American account for two days and my European account for one day. I won't be spinning today's special wheels at this point as the time has already expired for the Asian account and will probably expire on the European account before the site is up and running again. This is hugely frustrating but I am willing to be patient because I believe they're working on it. It would be nice to *know* that they were indeed working on it.

Oh, I should point out that I am in Europe and the North American standard of KT means that 1 am to 7 am would be my middle of the day, particularly bad for me on a Saturday/Sunday.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by daveguenther
Time for Ganz to start doing updates when it is convenient for us and not necessarily them! How about doing updates say from 1AM till 7AM. Don't take all the daytime hours away, especially on a Saturday.
Although I think we need to remember that the people working on the updates are real people with lives....
I think that Ganz is doing a wonderful thing with having employees work on the weekend - WOW. Talk about a HUGE inconvenience to them. They are trying to get it fixed NOW instead of Monday. There are so many out there who couldn't access their accounts this week because of the adoption problems. Good for them for trying to get it done over the weekend instead of waiting until Monday.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
LovePuppyLove is an unknown quantity at this point

i found a way to get to webkinz:acs::bas::fp:
LovePuppyLove is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
QueenDD

QueenDD is on a distinguished road

Because of all this down time wouldn't it be nice if Ganz gave us a little something extra
QueenDD is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #18
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I don't think that the release notes are all that effective because it is not as easy to find that info (updated or not) on their site like it is here. I think that what stinks the most is that we miss out on all sorts of activities when they have these glitches but they never make up that activity i.e when they have a balloon dartz activity and you can't get in they don't extend the time or provide it again the next day. Or when you can't get on for several days and then your veggies dry up in your garden. They need to reset all of that stuff if they are going to keep people out for several days at a time.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #19

Kingwebkinz has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!! Webkinz World is back up. I was able to log in just a few moments ago at around 3:00 p.m. YAY!

Last edited by FIA; 03-07-2009 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for staff
Kingwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #20

gulfshores is an unknown quantity at this point

ganz puts so much time and effort into marketing to keep the money coming in. they need to take a step back and realize none of that marketing is worth a thing if they don't have good tech support to keep the site running right. is it just me or does it seem really stupid to have this kind of site down for so very long on the weekend when all the children want to be playing webkinz? you would think they could manage to do all this down time during the week and at "off" hours.

---------- gulfshores added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

well you are the lucky one. i still can't get in.

---------- gulfshores added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

omg they have somebody sitting in the comfort of their home running "fix it" programs remotely. to i will give NO kudos for weekend work!!!!

Last edited by gulfshores; 03-07-2009 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gulfshores is offline Female
Closed

Tags
post problem notices, pounder, ww updates

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: