Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #11
Gift Guru
 
Icicle20's Avatar
Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: What???

ok, well, i guess i've found the answer, so mods or admins feel free to close this!
Icicle20 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
mdnash
Gift Guru
 
Icicle's Avatar
Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Default Re: What???

View Post Originally Posted by cherry101461
i never really liked runx....she was mean to me AND Had a myspace account...anyone on WW AND WI who have a myspace....somethings wrong there...
No, that does not make a person bad.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 10-18-2007, 09:10 PM   #13
aerialstar11
Gift Guru
 
aerialstar11's Avatar
aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: What???

She was banned...

Here's Justin's post~

All of this activity forced the administrative staff to take a closer look at runxaway and her activities on the forum. We stumbled upon some evidence that she was given a cheat in mid-July. The staff has verified that this glitch generates a substantial amount of Kinz Cash and I plan to personally call Ganz tomorrow to bring it to their attention.

Coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally), Jessica was found to be passing up trades for oak pools because she had "more than enough money". This, in our minds, along with all that has transpired, clear evidence that she has deliberately cheated and that none of this was a 'mistake' nor was she innocent in any way.

We have removed all traces of this other user from WI, as we want to be sure that all traces of this cheat were removed. We don't tolerate cheating here on WI, and the consequences are severe. Immediate removal, without recourse, and the decision is permanent.

Runxawaysmile's account has been banned and placed in an unregistered state. She is no longer a member of the WI community. I have kept it here in case her father feels that we have made the wrong decision, and will have the evidence here to show him why we have come to this conclusion.

Justin


---------- aerialstar11 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cherry101461
i never really liked runx....she was mean to me AND Had a myspace account...anyone on WW AND WI who have a myspace....somethings wrong there...
That does not make a person mean... I want a myspace.

Last edited by aerialstar11; 10-18-2007 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 09:14 PM   #14
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: What???

View Post Originally Posted by aerialstar11
She was banned...

Here's Justin's post~

All of this activity forced the administrative staff to take a closer look at runxaway and her activities on the forum. We stumbled upon some evidence that she was given a cheat in mid-July. The staff has verified that this glitch generates a substantial amount of Kinz Cash and I plan to personally call Ganz tomorrow to bring it to their attention.

Coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally), Jessica was found to be passing up trades for oak pools because she had "more than enough money". This, in our minds, along with all that has transpired, clear evidence that she has deliberately cheated and that none of this was a 'mistake' nor was she innocent in any way.

We have removed all traces of this other user from WI, as we want to be sure that all traces of this cheat were removed. We don't tolerate cheating here on WI, and the consequences are severe. Immediate removal, without recourse, and the decision is permanent.

Runxawaysmile's account has been banned and placed in an unregistered state. She is no longer a member of the WI community. I have kept it here in case her father feels that we have made the wrong decision, and will have the evidence here to show him why we have come to this conclusion.

Justin

---------- aerialstar11 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------


That does not make a person mean... I want a myspace.
she was mean to me though...
and i despise myspace so in taylors words...."DEAL WITH IT."
whats with myspace that makes it so cool anyway!all you do is curse and be friends with people you don't even know!despise it and i strongly advise not to go there....
but yeah...runz cheated and made a lot of kinzcahs...WI found out....runx gets banned....
Cherry is offline
Old 10-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #15
megan
Guest

Default Re: What???

View Post Originally Posted by cherry101461
i never really liked runx....she was mean to me AND Had a myspace account...anyone on WW AND WI who have a myspace....somethings wrong there...
What is wrong with having a Myspace account? I have 5 Webkinz, I'm and member of WI, and I have a Myspace account. There is nothing wrong with Myspace as long as you are responsible. Just because someone is on WI and WW doesn't mean that they are young if that is your point. I am over 18 and I enjoy Webkinz and I know people that are much older than that who enjoy them too. Please be considerate of others on the site and don't judge them based on something as silly as having a Myspace account.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:19 PM   #16
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: What???

View Post Originally Posted by megan
What is wrong with having a Myspace account? I have 5 Webkinz, I'm and member of WI, and I have a Myspace account. There is nothing wrong with Myspace as long as you are responsible. Just because someone is on WI and WW doesn't mean that they are young if that is your point. I am over 18 and I enjoy Webkinz and I know people that are much older than that who enjoy them too. Please be considerate of others on the site and don't judge them based on something as silly as having a Myspace account.
im not juding...anyone over 18 can have one...there old enough too.
kids on the other hand,don't deserve too,i mean...whta if their parents find out...
and i just strongly despise myspace and thats my opinion.you can't argue an opinion because you can't prove its true...
Cherry is offline
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #17
Gift Guru
 
Texmass's Avatar
Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: What???

My friend told me that cheat too. I have never used it because it is to confusing and wrong. Webkinz should make sure there is-not a way to cheat on things. I mean, I also know a cheat to get past every level on operation gumball. Using cheats is cheap. It shows you are unhonest and are to impatiant to work for it.

Runawayxsmile cheated and what she supposedly did was wrong... But justin, do you have any evedience to that? maybe she was on all day and played. I know she was on alot. She could have not wanted oak pools. I don't take them. That doesn't mean I cheated. You should give people a fair trail before just giving them the boot.

I am not saying you are wrong because I admire you for being very staight forward with the rules, but just think about that. WI shouldn't kick people off becasue they sheat. That is there business and choice.
Texmass is offline
Old 10-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #18
Flash flood
Guest

Default Re: What???

Yeah. She's been banned for a long time now.

---------- Flash flood added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Texmass
My friend told me that cheat too. I have never used it because it is to confusing and wrong. Webkinz should make sure there is-not a way to cheat on things. I mean, I also know a cheat to get past every level on operation gumball. Using cheats is cheap. It shows you are unhonest and are to impatiant to work for it.

Runawayxsmile cheated and what she supposedly did was wrong... But justin, do you have any evedience to that? maybe she was on all day and played. I know she was on alot. She could have not wanted oak pools. I don't take them. That doesn't mean I cheated. You should give people a fair trail before just giving them the boot.

I am not saying you are wrong because I admire you for being very staight forward with the rules, but just think about that. WI shouldn't kick people off becasue they sheat. That is there business and choice.
Well, there was official proof that she used a cheat in WW...

Last edited by Flash flood; 10-18-2007 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #19
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: What???

View Post Originally Posted by Texmass
My friend told me that cheat too. I have never used it because it is to confusing and wrong. Webkinz should make sure there is-not a way to cheat on things. I mean, I also know a cheat to get past every level on operation gumball. Using cheats is cheap. It shows you are unhonest and are to impatiant to work for it.

Runawayxsmile cheated and what she supposedly did was wrong... But justin, do you have any evedience to that? maybe she was on all day and played. I know she was on alot. She could have not wanted oak pools. I don't take them. That doesn't mean I cheated. You should give people a fair trail before just giving them the boot.

I am not saying you a wrong, but just think about that. WI shouldn't kick people off becasue they sheat. That is there business and choice.
they should be kicked off for a cheat....i mean....they basically got in trouble wihth ganz...
and justn is an adult....they think more different than kids...
Cherry is offline
Old 10-18-2007, 09:28 PM   #20
endy is back!
 
Wendy's Avatar
Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Re: What???

WI does not, nor will it ever, condone the use of cheats in WW. This thread will now be closed.
Wendy is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts