Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Default Re: We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Love Puffins, Rock Candy Crocs This Weekend!

ok so, paypal is a way to pay money, or like donate stuff. It is how WI gets some of their donations. If yah have any more question please ask
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 03:41 AM   #42

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Default Re: We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Love Puffins, Rock Candy Crocs This Weekend!

These are 2 very cute webkinz. How do you play this click-to-win? I am so far out of the webkinz loop.
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #43
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
These are 2 very cute webkinz. How do you play this click-to-win? I am so far out of the webkinz loop.
Hi webkinzgranny!

On the home page, look to the far right of the page - not quite as high as the corner. There is a link to the Click to Win button...it also tells you who won the last prize.

It was a front page story, but then there have been many other front page stories. It was put there once it became "buried".

The button literally looks like this: It tells you if you have won or if you didn't right after you click!
Good luck!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
Hi webkinzgranny!

On the home page, look to the far right of the page - not quite as high as the corner. There is a link to the Click to Win button...it also tells you who won the last prize.

It was a front page story, but then there have been many other front page stories. It was put there once it became "buried".

The button literally looks like this: It tells you if you have won or if you didn't right after you click!
Good luck!!!!
Also - on the left had column of each page there are words that say "FREE WEBKINZ CODES"...on all pages but the home page...that link takes you there as well!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #44
dori422 is on a distinguished road

You people are awesome. Thank you very much. dori422
dori422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #45

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the tips! I will give this a try ... and hope to win!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #46
fedormel

melany852 will become famous soon enough

That would be awesome!!! thanks so much!
melany852 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #47
uknewme
uknewme is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys! you're awesome!
uknewme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #48
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

i love the love puffin! the croc...its ok but the puffin is better!
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #49
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Oooooh i hope i win! Thanks for letting us have a chance to get some great pets!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #50
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Aw, Justin, you must be the most genorus guy, ever!

Thanks so much!
My mom will be thrilled - I think the lovepuffin is adorable. But since I don't have any estore pets && probably will never adopt one on my account, I'll be clicking for her. x3

View Post Originally Posted by galbior
Thattt is sooooo cool . For sure who will win them will be very pround .
Can explain someone me what means paypal?
I think that's a credit card.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: