Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Love Puffins, Rock Candy Crocs This Weekend! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/were-giving-out-two-free-webkinz-679307/)

Justin02-04-2011 09:48 AM

We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Love Puffins, Rock Candy Crocs This Weekend!

A new story entry has been added:

We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Love Puffins, Rock Candy Crocs This Weekend!

Quote:

A few weeks ago, when we gave out two free Camo Rhino codes in our Free Webkinz Codes Click-to-Win, I promised to try and give away two of each of the eStore-only pets from now on, since many of you Webkinz Insiders are unable to buy pets at the eStore for various reasons. Well, here goes!
We'll be giving out 2 free Webkinz Love Puffin codes tomorrow, Saturday February 5th and 2 free Webkinz Rock Candy Croc codes on Sunday February 6th, in addition to the 3 random prizes the system chooses to give away each day! So, we'll be giving away a total of 5 free codes each day this weekend!

Remember, you must be a member of Webkinz Insider to win free codes, so join now, it's free! If you have any codes that you'd like to donate, please contact us and we'll add them to the system. You can also donate to Webkinz Insider through Paypal. Good luck everyone!

BallerinasMom02-04-2011 09:50 AM

Re: We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Love Puffins, Rock Candy Crocs This Weekend!

How generous, thank you. ^.^

I'm sure whomever wins these codes will love them.

yadyram02-04-2011 09:52 AM

Re: We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Love Puffins, Rock Candy Crocs This Weekend!

Wow! Thanks. Good luck everyone!

WI 50ish02-04-2011 09:53 AM

Beyond generous :bow: THANK YOU so much Justin :cookie:

Off to start my Winner's Chant right now
:cbg:

meatloafbandit02-04-2011 10:01 AM

Awesome! That love Puffin is pretty cute! The my sister loves the croc! Hope I win one! I haven't had much luck so far... :/

lazygal02-04-2011 10:05 AM

Thank you and good luck.

PeaceOut02-04-2011 10:05 AM

Thank you so much, Justin! ^.^ You are so kind!

Good luck to everyone!

galbior02-04-2011 10:11 AM

Thattt is sooooo cool . For sure who will win them will be very pround .
Can explain someone me what means paypal?

kittyfriend1502-04-2011 10:16 AM

Awesome! I really want the Rock Candy Croc, and I think the Love Puffin is really cute!:smitten: I hope I win one!:clap:

amyms02-04-2011 10:17 AM

You rock, WI! :bow: Here's hoping for that croc!