Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

fashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Camo Rhino Codes Tomorrow!

This is awesome!I went to the mall yesterday and they didn't have it at hallmark.
fashionpug100 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #62
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

WOW! That's great. I guess I will be trying to get on WI in time tomorrow! :}
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #63
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Between snow flakes,and trying to win a camo rhino my fingers are gonna fall off!!!

At first I thought Id only do this to see if HOPEFULLY I could win a touring van since it didnt come to my town or even state that I know of but then I wanted this pet and been trying all day. My fingers are sore.

I do want to say its VERY nice of Justin to do this with his items, rather we win or not, so lets all thank him!! *THANKS JUSTIN*

I'll try a little while longer till I have to cook.....*Cuz Momma needs a CaMo RhInO....lol...*
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #64
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Thanks for doing this! <33
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #65
1chuk8
clj7911 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: We're Giving Out Two Free Webkinz Camo Rhino Codes Tomorrow!

I won the camo rhino way to go Justin you are super!!!!! I won a whirlawisk yesterday had trouble w/ the code and it was taken care of in minutes LUV this site and cant wait til tail towns is uo and running and tail towns insider will be in my faves Thanks again WI you are GREAT!!
clj7911 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #66
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

does everyone have a chance to win? I couldn't even try today because my computer was acting up!!!!!

did someone win already? because it still said the prizes there

Last edited by happy1979; 01-23-2011 at 09:00 PM..
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #67
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by leeann
i just won the camo rhino thank you justin i am so excited thank you thank you
Congratulations, Leeann!! Now you can start a thread WII (webkinz insider insider) and tell us how many times you had to click, and what was your strategy!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #68
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I just tried for the millionth time to click to win and it said to come back tomorrow but at the top of the place where you click it said there were two prizes still to win today, a Camo Rhino and that whirlywind thing, whatever it is. Why would it say there are still prizes but then tell me to come back tomorrow?????

mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:01 PM   #69
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Congrats!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by clj7911
I won the camo rhino way to go Justin you are super!!!!! I won a whirlawisk yesterday had trouble w/ the code and it was taken care of in minutes LUV this site and cant wait til tail towns is uo and running and tail towns insider will be in my faves Thanks again WI you are GREAT!!

Congrats to the 2 of you for winning the Rhinos!!!
That is awesome
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, i hope everyone does good, i need that rhino, t.t.tawnypup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: