Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow Well it isn't Plumpy's advice but it is Sprinklez00's advice, Even if you have no questions just take a stop bye!

Hello members of WI and Guests in WI,
I have just bought the new book in Webkinz World called "W Tales Book: Plumpy's Great Advice" 75k Kinzcash in the "Games and Books" section and "New Items" section. I read it and thought! WOW I could give great advice but not everyone might like it! So I figured things out time after time. I could give some advice out and I may be on "Vaction" and be in a ""my brains shut off" mood but when Plumpy's relized her head needs to be in the "game" I will spark things up! Hopefully you love my advice, ask questions, and ask more questions!

Yours Truly,
Sprinklez00 your advice liner!

Please do when you are writing to me!

Dear Sprinklez00,
<question here>
Thanks,
<your username here >

"Think pure postive but nada the negitive"
--Sprinklez00

ASK AWAY!
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #2
Millionare98

Default Re: Well it isn't Plumpy's advice but it is Sprinklez00's advice, Even if you have no questions just take a stop bye!

why d u have to write that way, just wonderin!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Well it isn't Plumpy's advice but it is Sprinklez00's advice, Even if you have no questions just take a stop bye!

Well it makes it more officail
Old 11-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #4
superfunkeymonkey
Gifted

shortbutsweet is on a distinguished road

do u give boy adivice
Old 11-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #5
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

yes I do girl and boy!
Old 11-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #6
superfunkeymonkey
Gifted

ok i like this boy and how do i find out if he likes me because we talk and he is really funny and my friends think he likes me but i dont like him enough to ask him out though
Old 11-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #7
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Well,
If you talk to him alot maybe one day you should say " You are so nice" maybe "hang out with him more and be for ya know it he spill. Anything else?
Old 11-05-2007, 08:58 PM   #8
superfunkeymonkey
Gifted

thanks i will try that on wensday because tomorrow i have no school
Old 11-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #9
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Great! Let me know how it goes! If you want it to be private just PM then post it here!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: