Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2007, 10:03 AM   #1

kevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to behold

Default Welcome to our newest Moderator - mommamea13!

Formally announcing the appointment of the first WI moderator:

mommamea13!!!

Mommamea13 has been an instrumental WI member, sharing numerous tips, photos and advice with our members in the forums. She has a wide range of Webkinz World experience, including a mansion with over 60 rooms and a total of 59 Webkinz pets!

She will be focused on the "Inside Webkinz World" portion of the board, but will have Moderator authority throughout the forum, so feel free to use her as a resource on any questions or issues you may have.

Please join me in welcoming mommamea13 to the WI staff!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2007, 10:19 AM   #2
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Welcome to our newest Moderator!

Thank you Kevin and Justin. I am truly excited about my newest status. In case you don't know, I truly enjoy webkinz. I have over 50 webkinz and over 60 rooms online. Check out my thread under - Housez in Webkinz World > Mommamea13's Rooms - I have already posted 11 of my rooms. I have about 8 people in my family, including my daughter and niece (our age ranges are 5-55) enjoy playing on webkinz, visiting each other's, playing games against each other, and getting together when someone adopts a new webkinz. Please feel free to pm me anytime that you have a question. If you are looking for a particular item, give me a shout. If I don't have it, I will work hard to get it for you. I am looking forward to being a part of WI and can't wait to see what the future brings!!!!!!!!!!! Webkinz is truly a friendly, fun family place to be. I hope that WI will continue to hold these same great qualities. I will do my part to help keep up a great website.

Mommamea13 (WI & WW)
Old 04-11-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and good luck !!!!!!
Karen is offline Female
Old 04-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #4
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Thank You, iluvwebkinz
Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Congrats Mommamea13!
My son said,"AWESOME!!" when he got the magical bed, so thank you and he 'promises' not to accidently sell it again.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:37 PM   #6
mommamea13
Gift Guru

I am so glad to hear that he is enjoying the bed. Please let me know if you need anything else!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #7
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Welcome to our newest Moderator - mommamea13!

Congrats Mommamea13 and thank you for sharing your pics of all your rooms. They are beautiful. My grandsons also love them and perhaps they will now start saving some of their kinzcash instead of spending immediately
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 04-22-2007, 07:46 AM   #8
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mommamea13
Thank you Kevin and Justin. I am truly excited about my newest status. In case you don't know, I truly enjoy webkinz. I have over 50 webkinz and over 60 rooms online. Check out my thread under - Housez in Webkinz World > Mommamea13's Rooms - I have already posted 11 of my rooms. I have about 8 people in my family, including my daughter and niece (our age ranges are 5-55) enjoy playing on webkinz, visiting each other's, playing games against each other, and getting together when someone adopts a new webkinz. Please feel free to pm me anytime that you have a question. If you are looking for a particular item, give me a shout. If I don't have it, I will work hard to get it for you. I am looking forward to being a part of WI and can't wait to see what the future brings!!!!!!!!!!! Webkinz is truly a friendly, fun family place to be. I hope that WI will continue to hold these same great qualities. I will do my part to help keep up a great website.

Mommamea13 (WI & WW)

Hey arnt you the one that won a panda..... Congratz on that and also.....
on becoming a mod!!!!!!!!! agin great job. -SparkleHipppo
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 04-22-2007, 08:30 AM   #9
Gifted
Butterbaby97 is on a distinguished road

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congradulations! Good Luck!
Old 04-22-2007, 08:31 AM   #10
Gifted
Butterbaby97 is on a distinguished road

Mommamea I need help. I need to know how to trade.... also I was wondering if you have the Gem Crown.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: