Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #121
acra798
Webkinz :)

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Weimaraner Coming to Webkinz World In November!

I didn't know their was such a thing! I'd never heard of a wimariner oh great it's hard to say and spell! Well,anyway it's such a cutie! My mom only lets me get one webbie a month. So, this will be my...........NOVEMBER webkinz! I'll look it up on wikipedia.
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 05:48 AM   #122
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

He's so awesome, look how adorable, hoe soft how, oh GANZ you've done it this time, he's amazing!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:50 AM   #123
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Weimaraner Coming to Webkinz World In November!

Okay, I give in. At first I though it was really ugly, but now, it's one of the cutest pets I have ever seen!! The same thing happened to me with the Tawny Pup, but now I want both sooo bad!! Maybe I will change about the Mocha Pup??
Old 09-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #124

stinglerrxx24 is on a distinguished road

cuteee. cant wait until we can see all of the november pets!
stinglerrxx24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #125
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

there was a puppy weimaraner @ my last cross country meet, and boy was he a cutie! his name was benson. !
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #126

Kinz437 has a spectacular aura about

I Can't wait for it!
Wonder what its item is going to be
Kinz437 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #127
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz437
I Can't wait for it!
Ooh, good question! Maybe a... something to do with hunting? *Weimaraners are wonderful gun dogs*
So maybe a lodge kind of bed thing? (like the springer spaniel's item, but a hunting lodge.)
Old 09-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #128
jet3461

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz437
I Can't wait for it!
View Post Originally Posted by Elephant
Ooh, good question! Maybe a... something to do with hunting? *Weimaraners are wonderful gun dogs*
So maybe a lodge kind of bed thing? (like the springer spaniel's item, but a hunting lodge.)

or photography. a famous photographer, William Wegman, famously took pictures of his Weimaraners.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #129
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

The eyes just want to look straight at you! How cute!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #130

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
OH MY GOSH! He's SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! I have to get him!!!
Oh my Gosh! Me Too!
4pinkbear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, grab-a-tag, hurricanes, ~alleysavvieshop!~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: