Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Wednesday Morning Maintenance Also Brings New Game To Webkinz World!

Along with the PSIs and information about the September Webkinz releases, Ganz has added a new game to the Arcade in Webkinz World. *It's called "Smoothie Moves" and reminds me of an arcade game called "Zuma" from a few years ago!

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
Gift Guru
I LOVE DONUTS is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wednesday Morning Maintenance Also Brings New Game To Webkinz World!

koool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Wednesday Morning Maintenance Also Brings New Game To Webkinz World!

I thought of Zuma right away, too. I loved that game!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

And I thought I was the only one who ever played Zuma! xD Looks like fun, thanks for the new info Justin!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #5
kk68
Webkinz :)

kk68 is on a distinguished road

it is not in my arcade?!
kk68 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool I can't wait to try it out!
Old 08-20-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
ho wants cupcakes?
Gifted

crashst is on a distinguished road

Zuma was my first thought, too! That's the first computer game my son got into and he'll be thrilled to see this one!
crashst is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #8
MissAnimalLover

MissAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road

I didnt get it either.
it looks cool though!
MissAnimalGirl is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Have been playing it in the arcade and it is really fun already hit a level 5 on it. Yeeeeeaaa. Do you know when the Dolphine game is suppose to be hitting the arcade? It was on the webkinz chat but its not in the arcade yet?? Just curious if anyone else had seen this on the chat???? Thanks
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 02:59 PM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cybercin823
Have been playing it in the arcade and it is really fun already hit a level 5 on it. Yeeeeeaaa. Do you know when the Dolphine game is suppose to be hitting the arcade? It was on the webkinz chat but its not in the arcade yet?? Just curious if anyone else had seen this on the chat???? Thanks
i went in and played the new game, too. it is a lot of fun. but with glitches i lost three items and 3 coupns (i used the coupons all separately as i know that glitch) when buying from w-shop and gettig logged out in the final completion of the sale just before it went into my dock. logged out, back in.... nothing there, not even the coupons i used. i cleared cache..... logged out and back in...still nothing. i guess i will chalk this up becasue ganz still hasn't un-stuck an item i wrote them about two months ago.

thanks justin for the update about the new game
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: