Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Wednesday Brings New Updates To Webkinz World

Thanks for the info!

The new theme is a lot of fun. I've already almost finished a new sewing room and am planning to use some of the other pieces in artist & musician rooms. Really love that the sewing machine is animated!

The new WoW is nicely done. I've got my fingers crossed that, after the 15 rolls, we get to chose which prize we get. That would make those prizes so much more useful in decorating!

I don't have the Earth Day challenge but I do remember WKN saying it started on April 1 and we have until the end of April to complete it. Perhaps some people got it early. It wouldn't be the first time a challenge showed up off schedule.

A fun update this week and, so far, I haven't found any new glitches! Yay!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #12
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG
Webkinz :)

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

The WOW looks nice but wish we had different prizes instead of the same old ones. You can get these prizes, albiet, what you get is random, from the i love my webbie daily thing and from doing the logout carnival. I mostly sell mine because i have gotten several already. Oh well, I hope you can chose which one you want for those that still need some.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #13
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Hi guys!

Is anyone else having problems NOT seeing the new Wheel of Wow?

In our family: some can see the old wheel, some can see a new wheel in the arcade LIST - but the wheel itself once you go to it is the same old thing. No one in our family sees a new-looking wheel, or any kind of 'prize meter' at the top. I'm going to see is anyone has mentioned anything in the 'help' pr glitch' areas.

Have a great day & Happy Easter!
Bankskinz

I don't see the new wheel either. I hope Ganz gets the glitches fixed soon. It looked pretty cool.
hippolady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I like the idea of prizes for spinning but new prizes would be more fun!

View Post Originally Posted by hippolady

I don't see the new wheel either. I hope Ganz gets the glitches fixed soon. It looked pretty cool.
Did you try clearing your cache and logging back in???
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #15
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

All these updates seem fun. Now 15 days of 20 KC will give a prize too............YES!! I can't wait to go on ww and get to finish the new challenges. I really need to get deluxe soon to participate in the deluxe ones.
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #16
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a wonderful day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #17

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

I wasn't seeing the new WOW either, even after a reboot... emptying cache after that worked though. Still only got 20kc but good to know it counts towards something else too. ;o)
Tia218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #18

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I'm really happy with these updates. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the new furniture yet, but I look forward to seeing the next set of items for it (surely there's more than the bed and shelf to be released)!
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #19
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

yay! i needed the new challenges!

but i dont like the prize meter for the Wheel of Wow... there needs to be better prizes! we already get daily kinz care prizes every week. why need more? i sell all of them anyway, theyre not worth anything

and i hope thats not all there is to the studio theme. im a passionate artist! i thought i could finally make a cool art room for my webkinz but if thats all the pieces there going to be a problem...
*sighs*
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #20
grammytp is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheel of WOW new updated hmmm I will just be happy if they fix the darn wheel ! I have over 10 pets and played with my grandson here for 2 months and never yet got to do the extra spin when there was one in the Daily list. If this was a more adult site they would compensate. Ok they could give like a free room food item . Not much just something to show they care about the kids. 2 months is a long time to not get to play this game. I just hope the prize after playing 15 is cool. The Spree prizes look great that is if we dont get the robber who enptys the bags. I have had it 3 times so far. But GOOD LUCK chack out the Spree prizes .

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Thanks for the info!

The new theme is a lot of fun. I've already almost finished a new sewing room and am planning to use some of the other pieces in artist & musician rooms. Really love that the sewing machine is animated!

The new WoW is nicely done. I've got my fingers crossed that, after the 15 rolls, we get to chose which prize we get. That would make those prizes so much more useful in decorating!

I don't have the Earth Day challenge but I do remember WKN saying it started on April 1 and we have until the end of April to complete it. Perhaps some people got it early. It wouldn't be the first time a challenge showed up off schedule.

A fun update this week and, so far, I haven't found any new glitches! Yay!
I thought of another use for 1 of the craft items.The little dog with pins in it. You could use it in a Holloween room as a voodoo doll . OK I tend to think outside the box but thought you might like my idea.

Last edited by grammytp; 03-28-2012 at 04:12 PM..
grammytp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, holly(:, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: