Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 05:32 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

AuntSissy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

A HUGE THANK YOU to ALL of our MEN and WOMEN who work day and night to make us safe. They give their very lives. The greatest gift of all!!!!!!! BIG BLESSINGS to all of YOU and to your families who also sacrifice. THANK YOU is not enough, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 05:33 AM   #72
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

It is difficult to express in words how very thankful & appreciative our family is toward the service members who are committed to our safety & freedom.

We give specific thanks in honor of those who have given their lives in defense of America.

We also give specific thanks to those who have been wounded - physically or otherwise, in the service of their country, meaning in their service to us as American citizens!

In addition, we express our gratitude to those we know personally who've served in active combat over the past decade in various places. We are so thankful that, to date, all of you have come back safely each time. We will continue to pray for the safety of our servicemen, for their wisdom, strength & courage.

We thank a specific Naval Commander pilot, a specific Army Major, several specific Army Captains, a specific Air Force pilot Captain & other specific servicemen that we know who serve with humility, courage, integrity & character, and set an example of commitment & dedication for their commrades in arms.

To those who have gone before - we salute you. To those who serve presently, we thank you! And to those who will step forward in the future, we stand behind you. You have our deepest respect and gratitude.

May you always know the victory that is achieved through conducting yourself with honor all the days of your lives.

Bless you!

The Bankskinz Family
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 05:35 AM   #73
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

thank you to all the people alive and decesed that have served. they done us all a favor for serving!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #74

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

My deepest gratitude to those who serve, and have served, this nation. I appreciate all the freedoms you have afforded me. Thank you.
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 05:40 AM   #75
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

A heartfelt THANK YOU to all the brave men and women of the armed forces, past and present. Without your sacrifices, "freedom" would be just another word and not the wonderful way of life we know and enjoy.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #76

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

I want to thank all those who are serving our country! Your dedication and service is appreciated and respected. I am so proud and thankful to all those who have served or are still serving our country!!!
jdvk is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 05:52 AM   #77
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

Thank you and God Bless all the veterans!! Without them our country would not be what it is today.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #78

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

thank you to all who have served my country. i feel i am lucky to be alive in the united states, with all the horrid things happening all around me. i would like to give thanks to my grandfather, my friend's father, now passed, and my wonderful friend's mom. God Bless America and all people, for sins can be forgiven and everyone is fighting for something. you should never go down without a fight.
PichuTux is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 06:23 AM   #79
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I'd like to extend a sincerely heartfelt thank you, and remembrance to all those who have served & fought to protect the freedom and rights of all people. As they fought to protect the freedom of those in our country, they also strove to create a better, and more peaceful existence for all in the world, which is better for all. Thank you again to all who have served, suffered, sacrificed, and to those who still do, in the ongoing fight for freedom, including their families and those close to them.
God Bless and give guidance to continually improve our world.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 06:24 AM   #80
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

To all that have served and to those that support them. I give you my thanks, appreciation and daily prayers.
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: