Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 02:49 AM   #61
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you, to each and every brave person who once served and/or are now serving for our country. Thank you for fighting for our freedoms. And thank you to the families who support them with your love, support and/or prayers.

I have very dear friends fighting out there, it's brutal to be there, also it's very hard on the families and friends back home, especially at this time of the year with Thanksgiving and Christmas ... I haven't the right words ... except thank you and may God bless each and every one of you.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 03:46 AM   #62
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

My dad, uncles ,and grandpa all were in the army. The only one of them that still works for the army is my dad. My dad is a civitan.(sorry if spelled work) My Uncles and grandpa are vetrains. I am am gratfull that they came back. I hope if you parent or anyone in your faimly that is at war right now comes back safe and sound. I love all the milatariy soilders that are fighting to kepp us safe!!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 03:52 AM   #63
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

From our lips to Gods ears: may these wars prove to be the end of all war. It's humbling to witness utter selflessness and courage demonstrated, (for the most part), by those barely out of high school.
Though mere words cannot convey our immense pride and enduring gratitude: THANK YOU. Please be safe and come home soon. We miss you.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 11-11-2010 at 03:59 AM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 03:55 AM   #64
Shecat02 is an unknown quantity at this point

To those willing to leave their homes and families to fight for our freedom we give our thanks and appreciation and honor you on this November 11th.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:24 AM   #65

loue354 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your sacrificies you do everyday of the year so that we can be free and safe. Words can not express how thankful I am for everything you do for us. Happy Remembrance Day and Veterans Day!
loue354 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:45 AM   #66
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

We honor and esteem all who have served and those who have laid down their lives or suffered the loss of loved ones for the sake of our freedom. May God bless and protect those who now serve and their families. You are appreciated more than you know as these feelings are often difficult to put into words. You have our deepest gratitude.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:46 AM   #67
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

a very heartfelt thanks for all of those who have served or are serving to protect our country and it's freedoms and beliefs.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:52 AM   #68
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

This is to thank all the men and women who have taken time to serve and protect us. I can't imagine what their family's have to go through worrying and missing them. So this post is to thank them too.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:04 AM   #69
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

TO ALL VETERANS,
YOU ARE APPRECIATED
FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE,
FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING,
AND FOR ALL YOU WILL DO,
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Lil Kinz is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 05:09 AM   #70
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to all who have served and continue to serve our Countries..Happy Remembrance day Canada...and Veterans day USA....
lemony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: