Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 01:24 AM   #51
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Thanks to all who have risked their lives for us all to be free !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 01:28 AM   #52
BunnyT
Webkinz :)

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

I am so appreciative for all who serve now and have in the past. I have an uncle that served in many wars, risking his life to protect ours.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:48 AM   #53

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

Thanks to all veterans that serve this country. I feel like we will never be able to repay you all fully for what you do, but I hope that today on this day you will know how thankful we are. I know some veteran's will not be able to be home this thanksgiving and christmas so I wish you good luck while you're fighting. Also remember you are always loved and we hope this war will be over soon, so you may return home.
I offer you this gurdian angel to, in hopes it will protect you.
chels101 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 01:58 AM   #54

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

THANK YOU VETERANS!!!THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO SERVED THEIR COUNTRY!!!
kkryss is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 02:13 AM   #55

()mega has disabled reputation

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

I respect those who serve and most of all those who have had already served. If it was not for those brave Veteran's any of us, young or old would not be able to post here freely with freedom of speech or even play Webkinz... Perish the thought!

Maybe the Superhero Outfit should have been sold at PJ's for tomorrow.
()mega is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 02:14 AM   #56

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

My grand father was among the first that landed at Normandy. My father fought in Korea and my husband is a Viet Nam vet who made a 21 year career out of serving in the 101st airborne. i cannot say enough about the importance of honoring our veterans. They are the very foundation of our country and all too often they are forgotten. Their sacrifices are far greater than their rewards or recognition will ever be. If each one of us could just take one day a year to drop by a military hospital or nursing home, and spend one hour with a lonely forgotten vet and listen to a few of his stories, to brighten his day and let him know he is not forgotten in his waning years, it would be such a wonderful gift to give.
Linduh is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:25 AM   #57

tread97 will become famous soon enough

Tthank you all for serving us! We love you and pray for your safety
Old 11-11-2010, 02:39 AM   #58

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

To all Veterans, past and present, thank you for our freedom, for doing for us what we cannot always do for ourselves, for keeping us safe, for sacrificing for us!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:42 AM   #59
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

A thank you to all of the men and women who risk their lives so that we might be safe. My great-grandfather was a veteran of the Civil War. We know many stories of how difficult it was for him and the family at that time, as it is for all who serve their country.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 02:48 AM   #60
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all of those of gave there time, love and hard work to help keep our country save and FREE !!!!
babyhope01 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: