Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #31
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all those that have served our country...past, present and future.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

cheech is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all our men and women who serve in the armed forces.
cheech is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I would like to say Thank you for all the Men and Women who served our Country, not afraid to give their lives for our Freedom...
I have many Uncles, Cousins and Friends still in the Military and Retried Grandfather...
Our love and Prayers to all the ones serving, but to the VETS We are honored to be Americans and appreciate the freedom we have because of you!!
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:04 AM   #34
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Happy Veterans Day to those of you in the US, and thank-you for the contest.

Also, please don't forget Rememberance Day here in Canada!

I think perhaps the most important things to do are the simplest:

1. Wear a poppy. The donations go to veterans programs, the poppy shows you care, and it reminds others to donate and get one too. Sure, they fall off, but they're any price you can afford (even just 25 cents!) so replace it if you lose it!

2. Observe one minute of silence. Whether you follow along with a tv program, sit quietly in the gym at your school for the assembly, or just take a minute to close your eyes uniterrupted at work, take that one minute to think seriously about war, loss, and rememberance.

My grandparents lost siblings and cousins to war, and I can only imagine how devastating those close personal losses are to the families of today's serving men and women.
Thank-you for your service for our freedoms, Canadians and Americans alike.
alleine is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #35
Diabetes Awareness

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

Thank you veterans and those serving our country currently!
roseopera is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #36

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Have a blessed Remembrance Day! Let us not forget those men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #37

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

In thinking about what I wanted to post, I had an interesting thought. Every person who has chosen to serve in either the US or Canadian military, has actually given up a bit of his/her freedom to help us keep ours. Military personnel have to follow the orders of their superiors, and they often do not have a choice as to where they will live and work. So I thank all those, both US and Canadian, who have given up some of their freedoms, to help me keep mine! God bless you all!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #38
Lil Kinz
Seattlegirle is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to thank all of our veterans and pay tribute to all the veterans who have served and have given their life or are survivors. Thanks so much! Happy Veterans Day!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:21 AM   #39

oscar5136 will become famous soon enough

Thank you Veterans!
oscar5136 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:22 AM   #40

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Thank you to all the Veteran's out there and those who have passed on. We are grateful for all that you do and have done. Big hugs to all the Veterans and their families.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: