Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #291
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Here in Canada, it is Remembrance Day rather than Veteran's Day, but the meaning is the same. We are all thankful to have the freedom that we do today because of those who fought for our countries.
My grade 2/3 class sang a beautiful song about peace at our ceremony today and they also wrote out postcards to be sent to our soldiers overseas. Even at their young age, they understand that they are lucky and that war is NOT a game. I was incredibly proud of them!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #292

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

I love the US Marines -- and all branches of service! Thank you for being willing to sacrifice you life for our freedom! God bless you all!
Hildie is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #293
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Seriously, where would we be without our veterans, without people willing to put their life on the line for what they believe...for us...Thank you.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:05 PM   #294

cedar3bear will become famous soon enough

A heart-felt THANK YOU to all our veterans.
They give their lives so we may live.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #295
Lil Kinz
luvmyGecko is on a distinguished road

Thank You to all veterans!!! Know we appreciate all you have done and do and the freedom we enjoy because of your sacrifices.
luvmyGecko is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #296
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I would just like to thank all the veterans who have served this country, and helped make it the free and independent country it is today. I also think we should thank and recognize their families for continued support while they were gone, fighting for our country. "Thank You" isn't enough to begin to express our gratitude towards you.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #297
Ezra1000
Killer_whales is an unknown quantity at this point

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Veterns Day. Thank you for all the men and women who have died for our freedom and those that are still fight near and far for our freedom.
Killer_whales is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #298

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I want to sincerely thank with all my heart all of our wonderful veterans who have served to protect us and our country, past, present and to come. You are all true heroes and my heart goes out to you all, and your families. I especially want to thank my Dad who was a veteran of WWII, and my husband who is a veteran of VietNam. Blessings with much gratitude.
kittycat mommy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #299
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Just want to thank every person who helped make the world a better place!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #300

fernflower is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all of the veteran's there are. I hope they know that they are very important for serving us. My mom's good friend has died on Christmas, and he was a veteran, so I feel bad for his family.
fernflower is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: