Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #241
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

I am so grateful for all the veterans. They have kept us safe and done a great service for our country.
Lela2241 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #242
Webkinz :)

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

I just got back from a very moving Veterans Day program at my girls school. I cryed the whole time. What so many Men and Women sacrificed so we could do simple things like this to the other Freedoms we take for granted. I say Thank you to you all and God Bless.
bambrowneyes is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #243
I love you <3

catcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud ofcatcrazy97 has much to be proud of

cool contest thank you veterans and i will remember that freedom doesn't come free so thank you so much!
catcrazy97 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #244
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Thank you all who have served our country.
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #245

Mottle is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

to day at school i read my poem in front of my whole school.I cried at the end.I was so touched by the idea of making this day and meeting veterans.

i LOVE your dress!!!!!!!!(your pets dress)were did you get it?please private message me back telling me how.
thanks

[QUOTE=i LOVE your dress!!!!!!!!(your pets dress)were did you get it?please private message me back telling me how.
thanks[/QUOTE]
todeblynn

Last edited by Mottle; 11-11-2010 at 04:05 PM..
Mottle is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #246
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

I would like to thank my family for being supportive during this Veterans day while I reflect on all of those friends I have lost. I would like to thank all of my friends who have given up their something to protect the smiles of all those innocent people. I am eternally grateful for all of the family as it is them who are the support pillar that keeps soldiers going.
Here is a few words a friend wrote for all of us to put on our status (on a website):
"I am a Veteran, and a Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, and including, their life. Regardless of personal political views, that is an honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer remember that fact."

I am humbled that everyone is thanking each one of us. It is true that political matters, religious views, status, or anything else doesn't matter. We all might of signed up for different reasons but we all have the same mission: Protect the freedom so when we see small children laughing without a care in the world we feel good about ourselves. I would like to really thank the WI staff for taking the time to let everyone voice their gratitude and let individuals like us read such wonderful comments.

- edit 440pm
I can't help but tear up with all of your wonderful comments. I can't find words proper enough to say how grateful I am to all of you. Please keep on smiling as it makes me feel it was all worth the sacrifices.

Last edited by deadpanther07; 11-11-2010 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: adding extra comment
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #247

DisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to allDisneyDiva2010 is a name known to all

I am very grateful for all of the veterans that served for our country. Thank you to all of the veterans out there!
DisneyDiva2010 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #248
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

what a great contest! thank you to all of those who serve our country, and help keep us safe!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #249

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

I love my family who have served and are serving our country.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #250
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

I want to say "Thank You" to every person who serves our country in the past, in the present & in the future so we can be free. God bless you all.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: