Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to our veterans! My mom and I were recently looking through some pictures of my Grandfather in WW II. A great BIG thank you to all those who serve and sacrifice for our freedom!!
broevil222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #222

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

It’s hard to put into words my gratitude this Veteran’s Day. I will never be able to adequately thank our military hero’s who serve and protect, doing whatever is asked of them. They face various hardships and make countless sacrifices to insure our countries safety and freedom. I thank you!
princessjuleia is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #223
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Happy Veteran's Day!

A big thumbs up to all who have and are serving!
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #224
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

I appreciate the people who serve/served my country.If they woren't there,maybe our country was not still existing.It could be like... a castle,a really really old castel.I appreciate them really much.
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #225
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Happy Veteran's Day, everyone... let's remember everyone who have served and are serving our country.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #226

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

I would thank you everyone who has served and is serving our country for their selflessness. Words cannot express the gratitude that we owe you. Thank you.
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #227
sugerfle

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

In rememberance of my grandfater, he was a veteran of World War 2. I love you grandpa!!! <3
sassygurl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #228
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Thank you to everyone who has served for our country. My grandpa served as well. RIP
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #229
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

You are very much appreciated for the time you spent in fighting to save the freedom of our country. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you for your sacrifices.
muffy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #230
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Thank you to all those who serve, have served, and will serve. Your bravery will not be forgotten.
kop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: