Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 10:47 AM   #191
Webkinz :)

xyra will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Happy Veterans' Day!
Greetings and many heartfelt thanks to every member (past, present, and future) of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard. You step in where others fear to tread - get the job done and protect our freedom. It is you who make the United States the "home of the brave." Thank you again!
xyra is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #192
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

A heartfelt thank you to all veterans and a big shout out to all their families who sacrifice as well. A special Happy Veteran's Day to my husband and to my uncle
Xeroni is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #193

GuessGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to say thanks to all those who have given their lives for their country- it is so selfless of them, and i am so grateful. I really don't need a garden statue, so please dont pick me to win.

Love, Otulissa
GuessGirl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #194
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Thank you for serving this country! We are the home of the free because of the brave, and we will never forget...
Old 11-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #195
JKBrew

brewer7 has disabled reputation

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

"Land of the free because of the Brave" I am so thankful to all who have served and are serving, especially my son, Brandon. Love you son!
brewer7 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #196

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

I'm proud to say I'm the daughter of a veteran Thanks for all the men and women in our country who fight for our freedom every day
karategurl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #197

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

thankyou to everyone who puts their life on the line to try and make this world a better place
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #198
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

thank you all the solders that have DIA[died in action] and all of those who serve right now
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #199
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

Happy Veteran's Day ! Thank you to people like my Dad and my Father in law we have a free nation . But we couldn't have done it without ALL the wonderful men and women who gave so much of themselves so we could be free. Thank you and God bless you and your families.
jean1956 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #200
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

It's great that we're honoring the veterans, and they deserve every bit of our praise and more. We have no idea what they've went through to make the U.S.A. what it is today. They've given up their time, freedom, families, friends, and some have even given their lives for us, and for that we are all grateful. Thank veterans for making my home a safe place to live!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: