Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #181
cookiekittin
Webkinz :)

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

wow! thats so cool! i know a lot of people that are fighting for us! one even has his own webkinz acount! he would be so happy if i got that for him!

and of coarse i would love to say thank you to all of those soldiers!

wow! thats so cool! i know a lot of people that are fighting for us! one even has his own webkinz acount! he would be so happy if i got that for him! so of coarse i would like to say thanks a bunch to all you soldiers out thier for all your hard and dedicated work!
cookiekittin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #182

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

To all those who serve, thank you is so inadequate. If it were not for you, the freedoms we enjoy and sometimes take for granted would not exist. Bless all of you and the families who anxiously await your safe return.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #183

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thank you to all who have served and to all of the families who have stayed home while their loved ones were away serving our country!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #184
Bubbles1288

Twilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to beholdTwilightrocks01 is a splendid one to behold

thank you to each solider who served our world! you guys did a GREAT job! we will always remember you guys!
Twilightrocks01 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #185
Lil Kinz
dshirl is an unknown quantity at this point

A huge thank you goes out to all Veterans and their families. The things you do, or did, in service matter very much. Your bravery to serve is not only respected but is is truly admired. Each and every one of you is a Hero! Your suffering and sacrafice is more than appreciated. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
dshirl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #186
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

thank you so much as for every thing you havem done. it is hard to fight for are contry but thanks for soing so. io am so appercitive for all you do. here is a little bit of a song my class sings for chorus.

Thank you oh thank you! men and women brave and strong, to those who sevred so galently we sing this grateful song.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #187

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

I LOVE AMERICA!
THANKS FOR LOVING IT TOO!!!

ottermellon is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:40 AM   #188

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

A very heartfelt thank you to everyone who has and is still serving our country. And to all the families at home waiting. Thank you for everything you've done. We certainly wouldn't be the country we are today without you.
pawprint is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #189

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

I would like to thank the men and women that have put their lives on the line to protect our country and ensure our right to freedom.
fett42 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #190

cheermom09 is on a distinguished road

Mere words cannot express how thankful I am to all Veterans and active military members and their families for their service!
cheermom09 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: