Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #171
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Lesli S. is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

There are few things in life left where we can all agree, but Freedom remains one of those we all value. Each year as we gather at our child's school to remember those who have given and those who still serve, I am teary eyed at the reminder. May God bless each of you and your family(ies) who do this for us, for their country and for the world.

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-11-2010 at 10:46 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #172
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

There are many veterans serving our country. Many have lost their lives serving for our country. I would like to thank them for their dedication to our country. God bless all the veterans.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:02 AM   #173
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

To all who have and are servicing, thank you for my freedom. Also Happy Belated 235th Birthday (11/10/1775) to our Marine's. Semper fi.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #174
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

I would love to thank all of the veterans who have served. And I would love to thank the families of the men and women who have served. Without out them and their sacrifices we would not have the freedoms we have. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you.

And thanks Cow for the chance to honor the veterans.
Miss Willow is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #175
doodlebug1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesterday we had our assembly at school and there was a Piper, Drummer, Trumpet player, a Color Guard of Veterans and a young Soldier. I was very thankful to hear the young soldier speak and see how serving his country effected him and then us. He had just got back home from being away and serving he was very emotional. To see someone closer to our age made everything more real and possible to happen to us. Thank You all who have served and are serving right now and for caring to make a difference in our world.
doodlebug1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #176
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

Whether you agree or disagree with the wars and conflicts around the world, whether you agree or disagree with the countries that your country has decided to help, it is very important to remember that every serviceman and servicewoman has a family not unlike your own. They all deserve your respect and gratitude for their dedication to your country.
myaalf is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:09 AM   #177
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Thank you to all the veterans that have kept us and our country safe. I appreciate all of your bravery and courage to step up and help our country stay strong. Because of you, America could never be as great as it is now. THANK YOU!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #178

snowball11 is on a distinguished road

i would just love to say thank you for every single solider and veteran for keeping our country free and independent
Old 11-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #179
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

If any veterans are reading this I just want to say how very thankful I am for your choice to defend our freedom. Thank you very much and I am wearing my poppy.
Mercury is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #180

koala50 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all who served and are still serving especially the many soldiers that are currently overseas. Also to the family members that support those men and women at home.
koala50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: