Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of the soldiers fighting for us. It really means a lot. You are willing to give up your life for us, that is truely amazng. All I have to say is THANK YOU for all that y'all do.
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #162
Diabetes Awareness

LisaLou is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all of the men and women who have served and protected our great country and are now currently doing so. And hugs to all of the families, too. My two older sons are Marines. One has already served and thank God came home to us.

Thank you to all of the men and women who have served and protected our great country and are now currently serving and protecting us. And huge hugs to the families, too. My two oldest sons are Marines and one has already served in Iraque and thank God made it home to us.

Last edited by LisaLou; 11-11-2010 at 09:45 AM..
LisaLou is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #163
yst1

barnabas7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I appreciate the men and women of the armed services for the giving of themselves and the daily sacrifices they make for the safety of all people worldwide. I also appreciate the families of these service personnel that sacrifice daily as they miss that full family unit, waiting for the return home of their loved one. Veteran's Day is a day to reflect and meditate on the sacrifices the past and present service personnel have made for their country. Let's make it a day we will use to continue to support, pray for, and encourage our troops every other day of the year. Where would we be without them? I personally give you my heartfelt thanks. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to show our appreciation to our troops on this very special day!
barnabas7 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #164
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Thanks you both to the people who have served and to their families. The sacrifices you have all made are much appreciated!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #165

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

5 veterans are...

(Deleted)

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-11-2010 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: removing names
Old 11-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #166

Meep is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so grateful to all of the veterans. They spent so much time trying to protect our country. Thank You!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #167

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the those who have served for our countries. I don't know where we'd be without you, and may God bless all who are out there now.
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #168

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all so much for serving our country. A special shout out to my Dad, Gandpa, and cousin who all serve this country. Thank you, everyone, for risking life and limb to fight for this country's freedom. You guys are amazing, thank you for all that you do! :')
Webbylover is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #169

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

There are veterans in my family that have served in many wars, ranging from WW1 to Vietnam. We fortunately had all of our soldiers come home, but that's not the case of many. As Americans, we can never forget the sacrifies made by those who fought for our freedom. This day was set aside to honor them, but they should be recognized year long. Thank you!!!

sarinsmom
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #170
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

I would like to give a big thank-you to all the brave men and women who have risked and are still risking their lives to serve and protect our country. I hope they know that we greatly appreciate their services and are truly grateful to them.
aaaaa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: