Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 09:06 AM   #151
malcolm1948
Webkinz :)
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

We are free because of your sacrifice.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #152
Timo03
Gifted

ALmom is just really niceALmom is just really nice

Thanks dad, cousins Ben & Jym, and all those who serve and have served in our proud military.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #153
vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks to my Dad who served in Vietnam. He is my hero!!
vnank1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #154
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I am lucky enough to be able to say that both my Grandfather and Father served in the Navy. I am so proud of their dedication and the gifts that their service has given to all of us.

It doesn't matter what branch our Vets and Current Solders serve in, we are lucky to have everyone of you! I am thankful that you have willingness put yourself in a position to protect our country and our freedom!

I also want to thank the parents, spouses, siblings, and children of the people serving our country. They couldn't do it without your support. Your sacrifices and hard work to keep everything at home running smoothly while they are away are not over looked!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #155

suggieluv is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all our service men and women and their families for your sacrifices.

"We cant all be heros. Some of us have to stand on the curb and clap as they go by." - Will Rogers
suggieluv is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #156
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Remembrance Day as we call it is Canada or Armistice Day as it is called it in other parts of the world in my mind is the most important holiday that exists. I would rather give up Christmas and Easter over today.

Both of my Grandfathers fought in the war. They both also headed overseas with their brothers as well. In total 8 of my great uncles served in WWII. I consider these 10 men to be my heroes and the least I can do is go to our cenotaph to commemorate what they did to uphold the quality of life we all enjoy so much.

Out of my 8 great uncles that served only 6 returned. I lost one of my great-uncles in a small town in Holland as he was trying to liberate that country. He was killed by an enemy sniper in the steeple of a church on his 21st birthday. I am actually using a picture of his grave as my avatar today. I also lost a great-uncle during the Italian Campaign. He left behind a wife and a daughter that he never met.

I am heading out the door now for my local cenotaph ceremonies.

LEST WE FORGET
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #157

terrimama is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to my dad, grandma, grandpa, uncle, and everyone else who serves! God bless them and the USA!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #158

kriss111 will become famous soon enough

Thank you to all the soldiers and veterans who served for our country in the war.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgremembrance-poppy.jpg (18.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-11-2010 at 10:41 PM.. Reason: removing red ink
kriss111 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #159
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Thank you to everyone who has served our country. We appreciate it so much, everything you've done for us. From keeping us safe, to risking your own lives. Thank you.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #160
kkdlfry is an unknown quantity at this point

My family has always had 1 member or more serving in the armed forces. My dad fought in WWII with the Navy, my uncles served in the army both stationed in Germany during the Vietnam War and now my brother in-law is serving as a Lt. Colonel in the Army. I am very proud of them as well as ALL our service men and women and their families who put their lives on the line each and everyday so that we may have our freedoms. Thank you and God Bless our Troops.
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: