Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 08:46 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all who have served, risking their lives so that others could be safe, protected, and free. Yesterday we had a special Veteran's Day celebration at our school. Such a wide range of veterans came, people who served in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, and places all over the world. People who lost friends, or had come home with injuries. It was awe-inspiring to hear their stories. Thank you for all you have done!
Linus is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 08:48 AM   #142
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

To all you veterans: Thank you so much for keeping our country safe and risking your lives for our safety. This country wouldn't be the same without your brave spirits.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:50 AM   #143
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

God bless all of the veteran's and their families. I appreciate Them very much.
Happy veteran's day.
~Starla
Starla is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:51 AM   #144
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks to all the men and women who served and are serving our country.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #145

webbiesgirl has a spectacular aura about

A big THANK YOU to all who have served and continue to serve. My dad was in Iraq for a year, so I know how the families at home feel when someone is away. Again, thanks to you, Dad, and all the veterans!
webbiesgirl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #146
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I sit here in my little cube and just am awed by the courage and dedication of those who have served this great country. I have read many books about WWI and it is just impossible to comprehend the utter horror of what brave soldiers went through each day--and most especially in the final hours before/after the official armistice was signed at 11:11. My and my family's gratitude to all men and women who have served or are serving (and their families).
Old 11-11-2010, 08:56 AM   #147
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

i Am so thankful that the vetrens helped us,they risked their lifes for us
zacspet is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 08:56 AM   #148

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I remember my two grandfathers--one served in the Pacific theater and just passed a month ago, and one served in Europe during WWII. I never got the chance to tell them while they were alive, so let me express my thanks here.
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #149

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all who serve their country. We couldn't do it without you.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #150
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all veterans who have served, and RIP any fallen soldiers.
Tcat77 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: