Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 07:25 AM   #101
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to those who have served our country and to the families who are left behind.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #102
Webkinz :)
Ralium2 is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all who have served our country.
Ralium2 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:35 AM   #103
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Thank you to all who have served or are currently serving in the military for the betterment of the USA and our constitutional rights, one that is often taken for granted! I appreciate the sacrifice of all of you as well as the sacrifices your family's make while you are serving our country. In this household your sacrifices are not forgotten or taken for granted! We have several family members and friends currently serving in the military as well as those that have served in the past. We as a family have made several trips to Arlington National Cemetery and witnessed the speechless and breathtaking events of the changing of the guards and a military funeral service.

Thank you to all who have served or are currently serving in the military for the betterment of the USA and our constitutional rights!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:36 AM   #104
candyclara987

candyclara987 will become famous soon enough

I would like to thank all those who fought in the World War II. May God Bless them
candyclara987 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #105
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you veterans. For those who have died, it was for a good reason. I honor every one of you. I can never repay you, you may be the very people that are the reason I AM allowed to live. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can never thank you enough, even If I say it 10 million times. Thank you.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:38 AM   #106

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all who serve in our army and fight for us. We wouldn't get very far without them.
Latiasmb1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #107
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the Freedom that you fought for, for us.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:44 AM   #108
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

We owe so much to the people who serve and protect us! Every day should be a remembrance.

Thank you..
elymic is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:46 AM   #109
Diabetes Awareness

kdal is on a distinguished road

Thank you to everyone that has served and is serving in the military. I appreciated the sacrifice you and your families have made for my freedom. You are honored today and everyday.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:51 AM   #110
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Thank you to veterans past and soldiers present serving in the military. God bless you and keep you.
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: