Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #91
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Veteran's Day Contest

Awesome! my grandpa is a world war 2 vet and i am very proud of him
webbieluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #92
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I really appreciate those that serve our country, all the hardships and troubles they have to go through, and they still find the courage to keep going. I admire our soldiers.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:09 AM   #93
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Thanks to those who gave up their lives or are at the risk of giving up their lives to serve.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #94

dpritchet will become famous soon enough

Thank you to all the Veterans out there.
dpritchet is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #95

ctufts is a jewel in the roughctufts is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all Veterans who have served in battles that give us the freedom we have today. I'm so grateful to have people like you who would risk your lives to save our rights today.
ctufts is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 07:16 AM   #96

schmoo710 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all who serve our country we have the freedom to live our liifes.
Blessings go to all Men & Women who serve and their families for the sacrafices.
schmoo710 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:20 AM   #97
sweepergrl has a spectacular aura about

I'm from a military family. Both grandmas served in the Army. I had an uncle who was a lifer in the Air Force, and a uncle and cousin who were lifers in the Army. My Dad served in the Army, as did my oldest brother. My second brother is a lifer in the Air Force. I want to personally thank each and every current and future vet for their commitment and sacrifice. Their families deserve recognition, too, because without them, no service person would be able to do their job. I love you all. Hoorah!
sweepergrl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 07:21 AM   #98

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

I want to thank all the veterans for everything they do to keep our country safe!!! Especially my Grandfathers, Fathers and brothers!!! You all are the BEST! THANK YOU!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #99

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

I would like to thank all the veterans that fight for our freedom! You risk your lifes so we can live safely in ours. Thank you all for being so brave!

What a wonderful contest WI!
Guinea441 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #100

figuresk8er is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you to all of the veterans and soldiers still serving-- those who have died or risked their life to make our country a safer place.
figuresk8er is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, pawsome thread! -luree, r u b y, v a n s q u e z, what? i'm not beatiful!, woo hoo ooh ooh ooh, you are beautiful! ☺, ♥ thank you ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: