Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   WebkinzInsider's Canada Day/Independence Day Red Lava Giveaway! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinzinsiders-canada-day-independence-day-red-336339/)

Justin07-05-2008 05:50 AM

WebkinzInsider's Canada Day/Independence Day Red Lava Giveaway!

Note: Today is the last day to enter!

In honor of two important holidays this week, Canada Day and the 4th of July, WebkinzInsider will be holding a Red Lava Giveaway. The coveted Red Lava is one of the most rare and sought after items in Webkinz World, and you could win one right here! Other retired items will also be given away, including the Gorilla Chair, Totem Pole and Venus Fly Trap.

To enter, simply post in our forum between now and July 5th at midnight EST. Only registered members are allowed to post, so be sure to register if you have not already done so. A random drawing will be held amongst all qualified entrants. The winners will be announced on the front page on Sunday, July 6th at 8:00 PM EST. Winnie will see you there!

[Click for Article...]

miss spots07-05-2008 06:25 AM

Re: WebkinzInsider's Canada Day/Independence Day Red Lava Giveaway!

thanks for the heads up justin. hope everyone is in it!!! and congrats to the winners.
can't wait for the winners list!!!!

Mom2MsKitty07-05-2008 07:07 AM

Ooh... I would love the red lava lamp.
I hope this counts as an entry for it.

jazzyhorse07-05-2008 07:29 AM

This Is Going To Be Great. A Red Lava Lamp Sweet. I Am Still Looking For A Fly Trap As Well.

Cami_00007-05-2008 07:34 AM

Put me in the drawing please.... My B-day is the day of the drawing it and it would be the best birthday present ever.

GrandBlancGirls07-05-2008 07:41 AM

What a great selection of prizes!! You guys have the best contests. Good luck everyone!!

CanWeb07-05-2008 05:50 PM

Great Contest!

meepitqueenie07-05-2008 10:06 PM

oh yea please enter me :) not sure to post here or the other page so i posted on both

Unicornluv07-05-2008 10:25 PM

Thanks to Justin and Wendy for a great site!! I have learned so much about Webkinz World and appreciate you so much for making this site a fun, safe place! Hope everyone's 4th of July and Canada Day were awesome!!

Webkinz Mommy07-06-2008 12:21 AM

This is my first posting- I registered after lurking for a few months, and getting my first webkinz :) Now to figure out everything that is here.