Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #81
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

thank you SO MUCH for the people who serve there!!!!!!!!!!!!
totogirl65 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 06:41 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Since my father and both of my grandpas were in the Military. I would like to THANK everyone that has or is in the armed services defending this country for FREEDOM! This is important to me because I am so glad that my family... CAME HOME Click the image to open in full size.
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #83
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so glad you did this contest!!!! My great-grandpa was in one of the past wars, I can't remember which one, I never got to meet him, but I bet I would love him. But I still miss him, even though I never got to meet him, as said before. SO I SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!
Sugardog678 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:46 AM   #84
orioles828

mathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of light

Soldiers and Veterans-

Thank you so much for your time and dedication of our country. I am so blessed that you take all this time to serve for our common defense. You do a great job serving us. Thank you so much for your dedication and time!

Mathfan1
Old 11-11-2009, 06:47 AM   #85
mygracie1999

i love cats has a spectacular aura about

i have a great grand father who served in WWII he used to tell me stories about some of his best buds who served in the war with him he remembers them dying slowly and paintfully just to save our country. now i know how caring those men and women who put their lives on the line just to keep this country safe. veterans day is day for honoring all the veterans and soldiers who try their best to keep us safe. what would we do without them
i love cats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #86
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

I am extremely greatful to be living in this country. I am greatful that we don't have to live our lives in fear of being attacked. I am greatful for those men and women who have risked (and in some cases lost) their lives for the sake of our freedom and rights. May God bless them and keep them safe.
coolcat528 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #87
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

A heart felt thank you to all who have served present and past. Warmest wishes to you and your families.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #88
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I would just like to thank all of our troops and anyone else involved with the military. What they do for us every day shows how well rounded, respectful, and commited citizens they are. Thanks to you all!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #89

ilovecopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to those that serve or have served our great country. Thank you to the families that make such great sacrifice. If you know a Veteran, surprise them with a call and a BIG Thank You!

Chances are that your grandfather served. Show him your appreciation. God Bless America!
ilovecopper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:03 AM   #90

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

I'm thankful for all our Veterans and all those who serve our country today.
We wouldn't have the freedoms we love without them.
telogiatrisha is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: