Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:02 AM   #71
Webkinz :)
blondsinger is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I just want to say how proud and honored I am that I am an American! Several members of my family have served for our country, including both grandfathers, father, several uncles, cousins and brother. I feel safe and protected because of service people like them.
Thank you, and Happy Veteran's Day!
Blondsinger
blondsinger is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 06:05 AM   #72
hy aren't you on
Lovyoshi has a spectacular aura about

Thank you to all who have served. You can never be thanked enough, and I hope you are honored today, and I hope that you can return to your families soon, because we are blessed to have you.
Lovyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:12 AM   #73
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I would like to say thank you to all veterans of all wars. My family includes veterans of all the branches of service. It started with my grandfather who served in WWI, my father in WWII, uncles and cousins in Korea and Vietnam, my son-in-law in Iraq and now my oldest grandson is currently a Marine and will be serving in Afghanistan.

I greatly appreciate the joys and freedoms these veterans have made possible to all of us. Again, Thank You.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:23 AM   #74
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

We live a short distance from the home of the man who wrote "In Flanders Fields" and every time I pass it I am reminded of the bravery of our soldiers and the costs of war.

Canadian physician and Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae wrote it on May 3, 1915 after he witnessed the death of his friend, Lieutenant Alexis Helmer, only 22 years old, the day before. He lost his own life 3 years later.
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Lt.-Col. John McCrae (1872 - 191
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:24 AM   #75

deb210 has a spectacular aura about

For all the men in the armed services and those who have died protecting and defending our way of life - I have no words to express my awe and appreciation of what you have given up for this country. Our family knows a little something about these men. My grandfather served in World War I on the fiekds in France. My great uncle served in the second World War, my father spent 30 years in the Air Force and served in Vietnam. I remember the sheer terror of every black car that drove down our street. My husband also served in Vietnam along with many of my friends. We were lucky that our family came home from these wars. Many of our friends and neighbors did not. Our son is active duty Navy and has served in both of the Gulf wars. I am so proud of this military heritage in our family and I have such respect for he men and women serving their country today. One day is not enough but on this day I will remember all those brave men and women. Last summer I took my granddaughters to Washington DC - one of our stops was the tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I saw the changing of the guard many times as a child and it still sends chills down my spine. And for 30 minutes - two giggly 12 year olds sat in silence and respect. I will talk to everyone I meet today about our men and women who have served and are serving today - and I hope you will too.
deb210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:25 AM   #76
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Thank you everyone who has served and who is serving now. You will never be thanked enough.
Have a Great and Safe Veteran's Day everyone!
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #77
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

To all soldiers who fought or are fighting for freedom, I thank you.
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #78
Lil Kinz
dhmom is on a distinguished road

My husband spent 15 years in the Canadian Forces and I am grateful for his perspective as a soldier, but today, our family is remembering the sacrifice of his best friend who was killed in Afghanistan last Christmas. Our hearts go out to his wife and his girls who live with the reality of that sacrifice every day. Canada has lost over 130 soldiers and the US and the UK so many more, along with soldiers past and present from all over the world. They have helped preserve the freedoms we enjoy today. Thank you.
dhmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:30 AM   #79

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Happy Veterans day to all who have served our nation, past and present. Thank you for your courage, protection and dedication to preserving our homeland and our freedom. Where would we be without you? We take today, and every day, to honor you.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:34 AM   #80
meah has a spectacular aura about

A BIG thank you to all those who serve or have served in the armed forces. Their selflessness has provided me with undeniable freedom.
meah is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: