Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 03:36 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Today, I am so thankful for the men and women who have served in our military to fight for and maintain our freedom. So many have sacrificed so much - and today we honor that sacrifice and remember you and your families in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you & Happy Veteran's Day!
mom0fthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 04:55 AM   #62
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Thanks, veterans, including my own family members, for serving!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #63
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to thank all the veterns and current military personel for the job they do to protect and serve the US. You risk your lives for all of us. Great job.
aibowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:17 AM   #64
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

I am very grateful to those who do what I cannot. Those who do the things to make this country a safe place to live. I met a 60 year old man yesterday who had just spent two tours of duty in Iraq and he was in the process of trying to reestablish his business because he had to put HIS LIFE on hold to serve his country. Thank you to him and all of those like him who are serving my country.
dprice28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:34 AM   #65

titanicgirl is on a distinguished road

I LOVE a Sailor! Hes a hero in my book everyday day of the week.
titanicgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:45 AM   #66
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Words seem such a little Thank You, however, I pesonally Thank each and everyone
of all our Freedom Fighters; past and present, and sadly the future.

I know you stand all hours so we can sleep safely all hours.
Just a very heartfelt Thanks for all you have done and are doing to stand between
us and oppression.

Thank You!
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:49 AM   #67
Gifted

Happyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond repute

My sincerest thanks and appreciation go out to all the Veterans and Active duty military around the world. As the daughter of a Marine veteran and wife of retired Navy veteran I would also like to thank all the spouses, children, parents, siblings, and loved ones of our military. They all sacrifice a lot so that we may enjoy freedom around the globe and the sacrifices of all are appreciated and honored. If you see a veteran today with a poppy, accept it gladly and give a small donation if you can.
Happyz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:51 AM   #68

mushroomdino is on a distinguished road

Yay thanks so much for having a contest!
mushroomdino is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:55 AM   #69
winnermom
Gift Trainee
winnermom is on a distinguished road

Thanks for serving our country and protecting the lives of our little Webkinz kids!! I suggest that these comments be forwarded to some of our current and past veterans.
winnermom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #70

sh0rtstack is on a distinguished road

A big thanks to all service people out there. My brother and a few of my friends are currently serving. And to all our vets, thanks so much for giving your time & service to our country.
sh0rtstack is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: