Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #671
bbitp
Webkinz :)

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Happy Veterans Day To All veterans who served or are serving our country Today!

Last edited by bridget12; 11-11-2009 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: spelling
bridget12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #672
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

Thank you to all the men and women who have served or are serving our country. A prayer also goes out to all who are currently serving. There are no words that can express the sacrifice that comes with serving and not matter what our political beliefs may be we truly Thank and appreciate you.
Jazicat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #673

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

Thank you for risking your lives for us. Words don't really say how much this means. Thank you!
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #674
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Thanks to all the veterans who fought in every war since our nation began, and most especially thanks to my papa who was a school drop out and yet the smartest man I ever knew, he served in the Atlantic and the Pacific during WW2. Go navy!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #675
grace3114

Gigiguel will become famous soon enough

Thank you for all the sacrifices that you've made for us to have our freedom.
Gigiguel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #676

ebs01 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to WI for the opportunity to let us show our appreciation for all those that serve our country. I am so amazed by the dedication and loyalty and love that they show in order to keep our country safe. I wish all of them peace, and a safe journey home.
ebs01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #677
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I'd like to extend a sincerely heartfelt thank you, and remembrance to all those who have served & fought to protect the freedom and rights of all people. As they fought to protect the freedom of those in our country, they also strove to create a better, and more peaceful existence for all in the world, which is better for all. Thank you again to all who have served, suffered, sacrificed, and to those who still do, in the ongoing fight for freedom, including their families and those close to them.
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #678

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all the soldiers, past and present, who took it upon themselves to fight for our country. Your service and sacrifices will not be forgotten. God Bless!
jaguar0437 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #679
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

HAPPY REMEMBERANCE DAY EVERONE!
lest we forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
purplelove33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #680
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Someone says, “Veteran.” What do I think? I think bravery, freedom, service, help, and America. I think that because the veterans have been so awesome for our country with everything they do. They’ve fought, gotten wounded, and even died to protect us and our country. The veterans are all so selfless, so trustworthy, that they would give up their lives for us. They do what they do to protect the U.S.A and everyone in the country. We honor veterans past, present, and future for all they have done. Our country stays the safe place it is now because of all that the veterans do. Veterans don’t do these things for fame or glory, they simply do them to protect and show what America is. Tons of veterans have lost their lives for this country. Many veterans have come and gone, but they all have had the same purpose. Their purpose is to keep America a safe place.
Here is a short story of what I think a veteran is.
The Veteran’s Last Fight
There, I’ve told you. We are here fighting a war to protect everyone we know, love, and who live in this amazing country. I am out on the battle field, fighting with all I’ve got, because I know my job. I am here to serve our country and to keep it safe from any harm. Sometimes, I wonder, and think back to why I became a soldier. I became a soldier because I wanted to help my country be safe and happy. I never have regretted what I have done. I’ve heard of the deaths of so many of my comrades, and am sad, but glad for all they have done. I am proud of them. I hope I can live through this battle, but if I can’t, I hope our deaths are honored. I know this could be my last fight, so before I came out I prayed for all who have died to protect us.
“Now, everyone, many of you know this is a hard war. None of you are backing down though. I am so proud of all you guys do!” our leader yelled.
“Here I go!” I just about whispered. We were now out on the battlefield. I was firing. Little did I know that someone was creeping up behind me. That one little mistake cost me my life. The man shot me in the arm, and I slowly bled to death.
I hope that everyone will always honor all veterans because they were all so brave and honorable to our country.

Someone says, “Veteran.” What do I think? I think bravery, freedom, service, help, and America. I think that because the veterans have been so awesome for our country with everything they do. They’ve fought, gotten wounded, and even died to protect us and our country. The veterans are all so selfless, so trustworthy, that they would give up their lives for us. They do what they do to protect the U.S.A and everyone in the country. We honor veterans past, present, and future for all they have done. Our country stays the safe place it is now because of all that the veterans do. Veterans don’t do these things for fame or glory, they simply do them to protect and show what America is. Tons of veterans have lost their lives for this country. Many veterans have come and gone, but they all have had the same purpose. Their purpose is to keep America a safe place.
Here is a short story of what I think a veteran is.

The Veteran’s Last Fight

There, I’ve told you. We are here fighting a war to protect everyone we know, love, and who live in this amazing country. I am out on the battle field, fighting with all I’ve got, because I know my job. I am here to serve our country and to keep it safe from any harm. Sometimes, I wonder, and think back to why I became a soldier. I became a soldier because I wanted to help my country be safe and happy. I never have regretted what I have done. I’ve heard of the deaths of so many of my comrades, and am sad, but glad for all they have done. I am proud of them. I hope I can live through this battle, but if I can’t, I hope our deaths are honored. I know this could be my last fight, so before I came out I prayed for all who have died to protect us.
“Now, everyone, many of you know this is a hard war. None of you are backing down though. I am so proud of all you guys do!” our leader yelled.
“Here I go!” I just about whispered. We were now out on the battlefield. I was firing. Little did I know that someone was creeping up behind me. That one little mistake cost me my life. The man shot me in the arm, and I slowly bled to death.

I hope that everyone will always honor all veterans because they were all so brave and honorable to our country.
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: