Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #641
Webkinz :)

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

In appreciation of all the men and women serving their country in Iraq and other place around the world. We are so proud of you all. I have a grandson on his 3rd tour of duty in Iraq, and I want to thank him and all the men and women serving in the service of their country THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. geemah37
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #642

OlgaL is on a distinguished road

I would like to thank everyone who serve my country. I would like to thank all veterans of WOW. Your service is greatly appeciated.
OlgaL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #643
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Thank you all who serve! It is amazing that they would give their lives for us..and what would we be without them? THANK YOU!
alex1920 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #644
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Thanks to all who served you are amazing and should be very proud!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #645
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

We shall all thank the brave soldiers who fought in the wars. We shall remeber. Lest we forget.
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #646
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I want to thank all the wonderful people who have served and are currently serving in our military. Their families also deserve thanks for the support they give and the sacrifices they make. I wish there were greater words, because thank you isn't nearly enough!

Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #647
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Bless them all
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #648
Unregistered

My dad is a veteran because he was in the navy. I love how all of the veteran's fight for our country.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #649
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

A heartfelt thankyou for all the service personel who served past and present, in times of peace or times of war. To protect our country and the freedom we enjoy, without all your sacrifices we would not enjoy all the life we have. A salute from the heart. Bennysmommy1
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #650

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

thanks to all who have served past and present, who stand guard to keep us safe
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: