Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #631
hich llama stole my
Webkinz :)
Dawdee is just really niceDawdee is just really nice

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to thank all those in the war. They are greatly protecting our country, and they are always working hard. My grandpa and uncle used to be in the war also.
Dawdee is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #632
pretzel20

ponystargirl has a spectacular aura aboutponystargirl has a spectacular aura about

I have to say thank you to the Many verterans who gave their life to save our country. It's amazing how Selfless these people are, and I thank them.
ponystargirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #633
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thank you to all the Veterans. You all have given so much for the country, and you are all in our prayers.
ave is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #634

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Time stopped for eternity for those who gave their lives in war, surely we can stop for 2 minutes in their honour. For those who continue the fight, we applaud you and thank you deeply for our continued freedom.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #635

Momto3 will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much Veterans! We would not have all of the freedoms that we have without all of you.
Momto3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #636

Sheruff is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks veterans for all you do!! You deserve this day very much! There are not many people who can do what the soldiers do.
Sheruff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #637
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I do not wish to enter the contest, but am so moved to say thanks WI for making something so near and dear to my heart FRONT PAGE news! Following the WI RULES, I knew my little Veteran’s Day Thanks Thread would get so far buried, so if it means having a contest on the front page of WI to get even one person interested in today being something other than shopping and a day off today – one quarter of my personal Veteran’s Day goal is accomplished!!!!

My father was a Korean War Naval Veteran, so today is quite near + dear to my heart. I called in a Personal Day at each school for all of my kids today, and we started our day by serving breakfast to Veterans at our local VFW gathering location. After cleaning up, we picked up two elder Veterans and brought them to Dr.s appointments, then for a treat at Dairy Queen J After transporting these 2 back to the Nursing Home, we next went to help cook and set up a special dinner for 130 Veterans at the local VFW hall. We played Bingo, sang songs and celebrated the sacrifices of these outstanding human beings.

THANK YOU seems so small to the incredibly special men and women of our United States of America who have selflessly given their protection, service, loyalty and bravery through their sacrifices. Your patriotism and willingness to serve is extremely appreciated!
Freedom is never FREE.
I truly am able to post this because of a Veteran.
THANK YOU VETERANS!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #638
Gift Guru

leopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to allleopardluva7 is a name known to all

Thank you to all of those gave us our freedom, and those who continue to protect us. My great grandfather served in WWII, and his medals (along with those of my great great grandfather from WWI) hang proudly in our basement. My uncle also recently served in Afghanistan, training troops to make it a better place for someone else to live. Lest we forget.
leopardluva7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #639
Call Me Madison! =)
Gift Trainee

soccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud of

Thanks everybody who fought in the wars. It is amazing to think that they are giving their life for us. And they are just average people (: thanks everybody!
soccerdog130 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #640

Olin Froid is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all the awesome vets out there who have defended our freedoms...God bless!!!
Olin Froid is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: