Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #621
faeriedream
Webkinz :)

MagicalHoliday is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Aw this is so nice. Happy veterans day everyone. I have one family member serving over seas. My heart goes out to those brave young men and women who serve our country. Thank you.
MagicalHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #622

ling31378 is on a distinguished road

We are in the most awesome country in the world thanks to our troops that protect us. Thanks.
ling31378 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #623
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for teaching Canadians what it means to be Canadian! Rest in peace fellas!
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #624
jonmc1040 is an unknown quantity at this point

For all those who served and supported those who served this country. Thanks from a grateful nation.
jonmc1040 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #625
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Thank you to all the men and women that have served to our country in the Vietnam war, WWI war, WWII war, and many other wars. My dad was a soldier in a war and he is alive and I thank him for protecting our country. My teacher's dad was a soldier in the WWII war and today is the day to thank our troops. My neighbor is also a soldier and he is very nice. Thanks to all troops! We appreciate you serving our country and thanks for risking your lives! We all dearly thank you very much!
fruit2o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #626
Lil Kinz
myaunthilary is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Veterans Day to all of our brave soldiers!
myaunthilary is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #627
Catspoodle

Catspoodle will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

This is such an important day for us to be able to show our thanks and appreciation for all those who have fought for the freedoms which we take for granted. I think it is becoming even more important for our young people to understand just how much has been sacrificed.

Our school had a beautiful service this morning for the students and two CURRENT soldiers came and spoke about what it means to them to be considered a "veteran". They are both in their 20's but have just returned from tours of duty in Afghanistan. THe youngest showed photos of what it is like being a soldier today and spoke of this tour. It was very moving and the students were able to see first hand the experiences of soldiers.

THANK YOU to all of those veterans who have served in the military in the past or are currently serving and defending our freedoms. Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed.
Catspoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #628
Lil Kinz
eikooc is an unknown quantity at this point

To all the brave men and women who have served my country, I offer the biggest THANK YOU I can though it does not seem enough for your dedication to keeping it the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!"
eikooc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #629
fluffball8000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you veterans for your sacrifice, you chose to leave your home to serve for our country. We thank you for everything that you have done or are doing. Without your actions, our country most likely wouldn't be free. Your brave actions have saved us from being not free. Once again, we thank you for your service. This message came from the bottom my heart.
fluffball8000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #630

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all who served in various wars and thank you for bringing peace to our country. I cannot imagine what it would be like to live in a war-stricken country, but many people do. Thank you for bringing peace to our country.
junebuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: