Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #611
sarahbeedot
Webkinz :)

sarahbeedot is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all who have served in small and in mighty ways. You can never be thanked enough for your great sacrifice. I know most Americans don't begin to appreciate the freedoms you have preserved and protected and I hope you are honored in a very special way, today.
sarahbeedot is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #612

MelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to all

I wish to express my great thanks and appreciation of all of the veterans out there whether they are living or have since passed on to a greater reward. No greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for a friend. Imagine the love that these men had to lay down their lives not for a single individual but for an idea and belief. Were it not for them and the sacrifice that they so willingly made, would any of us be alive and living in a free country with the ability to choose what to say, who to worship, and where and when to go where ever we so wished. There are so very few Veterans left of WWII, that I pray that their gift to us is never forgotten or trampled upon by the ignorant or undeserving. May the Veterans of Vietnam be blessed upon their arrival in heaven in direct contrast to the way they were treated here upon thier return from defending the oppressed and down-trodden. May all of the Veterans of Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan be greeted by the masses of humanity to which they have so heavily fought to defend and liberate. They say that you only recieve your rewards in heaven in accordance to whatever you have given away. The Veterans of the World shall recieve all that they have given to us, tenfold. I only pray that I am worthy of their sacrifice and that my children are made aware and understand that were it not for them, WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING!!!
MelissaDMartin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #613
AntLindy has a spectacular aura about

For all who serve...
Thank you for... giving up time with your loved ones, Holidays missed, Births celebrated, and deaths grieved on foreign soil, insults endured for your choice to serve your country, for all you have done so that we all share freedom. Thank you.
AntLindy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #614
Unregistered

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

thanks for fighting for our country happy veteran's day to all war pepole thank you!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #615
misawaj11 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I think it is so great of all the men and women who dedicate their lives to ensure our safety. They put our lives in front of their own. I just want to say thanks for letting us live in this wonderful country.
misawaj11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #616
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Thank you to all those who served and sacrificed to keep us free.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #617

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

TO THE VETRANS OF THE USA
I see a child crying
I see a mom working hard
I see a the usa enjoying there freedom
i see a family missing someone
i see a mother sacraficing her time
i see a person in miserey
i see a dog wanting to do something else
I see a Vetran Crying, Working hard, Giving us freedom, missing someone, sacraficing their life, in misery, wanting to do something else.
Please thank our U.S Vetrans for all that they do
they will appreciate it!!
cutepets is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #618
jklamkin is an unknown quantity at this point

As I do every day, I pray for those men and women who are courageous enough to serve our country through military service and for their families who also sacrifice time with their loved ones so that we can live in such an awesome country and have so many rights and such freedom. This country would be nothing without your service!
jklamkin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #619
12345678910pig

ctfutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a quick thanks to all past, present, and future service men and women who devote their energies for the betterment of all. You are all in our hearts and thoughts. Thank you.
ctfutt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #620
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

I am so grateful for all of our veterans for having that kind of commitment and care for our nation's safety- we owe decades of a safe and comfortable life to these soldiers.
olioliok is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: