Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #591
Webkinz :)
jlkok is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

A HUGE thank you to all the veterans who have served to protect our freedom!! This day is for YOU!!
jlkok is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #592
Call me Lilly
ais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonderais1744 wows us all with wonder

To those who died for the USA:

Thank you for your courage;
Thank you for your strife;
Thank you for your sufferings;
Thank you for your life.

Thank you for your strength;
Thank you for your love;
Thank you for your faith;
Thank you to those above.

Thank you.

You were not asked to fight for us.
You were not obliged to give your life.
You were not ordered to love those whom you did not know.

But you did.

We love you, and we know that, Lord willing, we will see you again soon.
Have a blessed day. (:
ais1744 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #593
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I'd like to express my heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to all who have served and are cu;rrently serving in our military and their families. Not only those from the USA but also to our allies who have stood, so bravely, with us. Thank you and God bless you!

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 11-11-2009 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: typo
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #594
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

there is no word in the english language that can discribe what pain these people go through to make us free.. some have less then other but my father who served in vietnam still has nightmares occasonally about what he saw there. A large amout of my immediate family, both grandfathers, my dad, my brother and others i might not even know about have served! All i can say is.. thank you and God bless you!
ducttapequeen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #595
fieldhockey567

fieldhockey567 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for serving for our country!!
fieldhockey567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #596
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

God bless all our troops! What would we do without those troops out there fighting for our freedom? GOD BLESS THEM!!!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #597
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

This was written by my removed year old (today!) son..

My wrestling coach has taught me the courage and honor that it takes and deserves to be in the armed services. I was not born in the US, but because of what our service men and women have done to protect me and my country, I am proud to call myself an American! My coach has also taught me to thank any service person for risking their lives to save mine. At first I was nervous to do this, but I see now how much a simple "thank you" is appreciated, and well deserved. I am also proud that my birthday is on Veteran's Day.

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 11-11-2009 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: removed age
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #598
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Thank you to those who sacrificed your lives for many today. I used to think Remembrance Day was just a simple holiday, but today I realized mroe than that. Our school had a play and it was so sad I cried. I especcially was upset during the 1 minute of silence because that was when I remembered about my Grandfather, Father and Uncle, who are living and are War Veterans. We escaped to Canada in order to eb free from these wars. I realized how sad War is and how hard it must be to let your loved ones go in order to Fight for peace, freedom, democracy or just to simply win. I hope the world never has another World War again, or any war for that matter. Just to think about this makes me cry (I really did cry. When I asked my mom about my dad, who was a liutenant, and my grandfather, who was prisonner in war (He was captured, then escaped, only to be prisonned again and beaten up that he had almost died) I had cried, because this is so sad and if we hadn't escaped to CAnada my brother wouldn't have ever seen my dad, and I wouldn't have seen him either, and I wouldn't have been born. I know I could respect this day in many ways. A day to remember, or the saddst day of the year. You don't even have to remember those how just went into war, all you have to do is remember those who tried to make Peace. I would also like to Thanks my mother, because when she was younger she also had to learn military things and had to serve in war. Yugoslavia was in War. GErmany wasn't much better, and that's why we had to escape to Canada. Lest we forget and God please bless all the veterans and solders. I'm prud for them, sad for them, and I will remember them because that's all vEterans Day and remembrance day is for. And that is what is represented in our poppy. God bless you, MAy God take away your fears, your nightmars of the horrors of War, and may He let you all know that we are proud, we do love them and we can, we may and we WIll remember them! Thank you!

Last edited by Amygirl8; 11-11-2009 at 07:14 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #599
webbie13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Veterans.... people that risked it all, for us. Sometimes we take it for granted, each day as we roll out of bed, it is more than just a day. This day is much more, thanks to the men who fought for the freedom of generations and generations to come, the HEROES that don't just walk on this Earth, but leave footprints on the hearts of each and everyone of us, leaving their mark, standing proudly next to the flag I feel blessed to have. These men, these veterans are the foundation upon each sunrise and sunset. The same sun we may watch from the ground of the proudest country in the world, THE UNITED STATES! A country that will never leave the prayers and thoughts of veterans on the back burner, but closely to our hearts!
webbie13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #600
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

I am so happy that we have a day to honor our Vets- what incredible sacrifices they have made to keep us free!
We should honor them all year= and be grateful to those who give their lives for our freedom
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: