Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #581
bearlyup
Webkinz :)

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Our country would not be what it is today without our selflless veterans. Today as well as every other day of year you are remember in our hearts. We owe our freedom to you. Thank you for your bravery, courage and concern for all of us.
God Bless America!
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #582
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

Thank you to all the unsung heroes. Day to day service for your country that doesn't really get the attention that it deserves - THANK YOU!
Mommy Bear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #583

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Today is supposed to be a day of rememberence and of thanks. To all of our former soldiers, sailors, airmen/women, Marines, and those who served in the Coast Guard, thank you. You kept our country safe and protected our freedoms. We wouldn't be a great country today without all of your sacrifices. You are in my thoughts.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #584
billykinzb

kimmekinz is on a distinguished road

I just wanted to take a minute and say my family and I do appreciate Veteran's very much. An important member of my family severed 6 years and 7 months in the United States Marine Corps, most of which was during peace time. Only at the end after September 11th did our family see first hand what war can do to military families.
I think these men and women who have severed our great country deserve a warm hero's welcome.
You are very much appreciated, you are the men and women who help to make this nation the free wonderful place we live in.
kimmekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #585
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Thanks so much for serving out country! I'm so greatful to have people fighting for us! Whenever my dad see's a soldier he always says "Thank You" so right now I'm saying "Thank You!" to all of you!

You guys are amazing and you rock!

~xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #586

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Bless those who offered to were willing to risk their lives and those who already did to protect us. We are so lucky to have you guys! God bless America!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #587
nathansmom40 will become famous soon enough

Many, many thanks to all the brave men and women who make such incredibly great sacrifices every day to help protect our nation and keep us all safe. And a big debt of gratitude to your families, who often spend months without a mom or a dad. May God bless you all, and please know how deeply your sacrifices are appreciated. You make our nation great.
nathansmom40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #588
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I want to thank one soldier in particular that is in Afghanistan right now and his wife and kids for their great sacrifice.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:26 PM   #589
katluvr23

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

God bless our veterans!
katluvr23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #590
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

When I took a trip to a Military Museum for a school field trip, I was touched to hear all the stories of great soldiers. I was already interested in the military, but that trip made me even consider joining the army myself! I just want to give every one of those brave men and women a huge hug if I get the chance!
398256501 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: